Old 20-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Registered User

Default List of interesting plant websites?

As there are so many websites about botanics I'm collecting lists of interesting databases and websites for searching plants.

I noticed the http://www.plantsearcher.com searches about 22 interesting websites using Google custom search. I'm wondering is there anyone around here having such a list about aquatic plant websites?

Here is also a list of really outdated websites:
http://users.telenet.be/guy.de.kinde...ndatabases.htm

Anyone knows of such a list?

Gino
Old 21-10-2009, 07:32 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

thanks for your work and proposal

what I'm looking for is a list of food plants for insects, esp. butterflies

in the moment I am establishing one in Excel by support of literature,
but very hard work

cheers kauhl
Old 22-10-2009, 09:39 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

In message , kauhl-mbg
writes
thanks for your work and proposal

what I'm looking for is a list of food plants for insects, esp. butterflies

http://www-staff.it.uts.edu.au/~don/larvae/larvae.html
http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/bio/life...yta/index.html

There's also an American site (I remember reporting some database errors
to them), but I don't recall its location.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 03-11-2009, 11:02 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

You could try the plantsearcher.com. This website is pretty fresh and
still growing...

take a look

http://www.plantsearcher.com/index.p...ected-websites