Pls hlp id plant

Old 25-07-2012, 10:42 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Pls hlp id plant

Does anyone know what plant this is:?

http://me.metaflow-project.org/galle...?g2_itemId=680

Thanks

Jeroen
Old 18-09-2012, 12:45 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:42:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know what plant this is:?

Jeroen

Where on the planet are you? Does your country have a field guide to wild flowers?
Iris
Old 25-09-2012, 06:16 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

Op dinsdag 18 september 2012 01:45:51 UTC+2 schreef bonsaisr het volgende:
On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:42:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Does anyone know what plant this is:?

Jeroen

Where on the planet are you? Does your country have a field guide to wild flowers?

Iris

Thanks for the response.

This picture was taken during a vacation in Norway near a town called Mosjoen. This town is about 100 kilometers south of the Arctic circle. The picture is taken near a small lake called Islandstjorna (or Dalvesjavrie ).(Picture of the lake http://me.metaflow-project.org/galle...g2_itemId=717). I don't live in Norway.

I have a Norwegian field guide (Blomster from Wolfgang Lippert/ Dieter Podlech), but couldn't find it. I also googled the inter internet but I still wasn't able to find it.

Jeroen