Old 02-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Rinkyting ain't got game

Gee Rinkytink. We already know how misinformed you are in botany but it is
amazing how broad your range of ignorance is spread!!!!

Do you have any idea at all what NIKE makes? Its bad enough that white boys
can't jump, so what is your problem?

How long have you been oppressed in the Lapland wilderness, Bubba?

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
Cereoid-UR12- schreef
... you would prefer to be "executed"?

+ + +
I suppose you never heard of executives and executors, NOT engaged in

doing
people in.
+ + +

I suppose you have never seen the NIKE "Just Do it" ads out there in

Lapland or wherever in the heck you call home.

+ + +
Not consciously no, I switch channels instantly when advertisements exceed

certain level of noise. NIKE is the company with the bad rep on exploiting
people in the Third World, isn't it? Your point being that oppression is
something that should not be talked about?
+ + +

Just what are you trying to imply by "inarticulate" anyway? That you are

not double jointed? You certainly have noticeable problems with the

English
language, Dude.

+ + +
A reminder. In the non-web world there are devices called dictionaries,

that
are considered to be quite useful for a first approximation when
encountering an unfamiliar word.
Inarticulate:
"... 3. Unable to speak coherently or to express oneself fully."
PvR