Golden orfe deformity

Old 16-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Jeremy

Default Golden orfe deformity

I've noticed that some orfes in both garden ponds and suppliers have
what can only described as a "bent" tail.. Can anyone tell\me how to
avoid this particular problem..

TIA

Jeremy
Old 17-03-2003, 03:20 AM
Bonnie Espenshade

Jeremy wrote:
I've noticed that some orfes in both garden ponds and suppliers have
what can only described as a "bent" tail.. Can anyone tell\me how to
avoid this particular problem..

TIA

Jeremy

Make sure they get a good diet. I was told this could
happen when they aren't fed enough vitamin c.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Golden Penda advice please Gen Australia 0 06-04-2003 06:32 AM
Golden barrel cactus (potted plant) No-Name Gardening 3 02-04-2003 07:44 AM
golden larch Colin Horn Bonsai 0 26-03-2003 07:44 AM
FREE Clematis seeds - Radar Love (Tangutica, golden) Kevin Zaleski Gardening 0 26-02-2003 02:39 AM