Old 16-04-2005, 12:38 AM
www.eBayelk.com

Default Pond Lights, Uv Air Sterilization

Hello,

I am currently selling pond lights. the same lights and parts that are
interchangeable selling under a brand name Nursery Pro MicrospotT $54.00
each.

I am selling it at wholesale pricing $10.00 each please visit my web site
www.ebayelk.com to buy from me.

I am offering some gadgets like UV air purifier. to eliminate the
possibility of having legionnaires disease associated with ponds and other
bodies of water and coming into your house. Please visit my web site at
www.ebayelk.com

but before buying the UV air purifier please do yourself a research. UV air
purifier decimates all airborne diseases. This is the same technology and
Brand used with the FAA and the UN building.....and hospitals....and is also
protection against Bio-terrorism...

Skeptical.....Yes?....please do a research about UV air purifier, UVGI (
ultra violet germicidal irradiation) or UVC....you will find information
backed by government studies..and independent studies...

some links to legionnaires disease:

http://www.edcp.org/factsheets/legion.html

here is the CDC center for disease control

http://www.cdc.gov/search.do?action=...ease&x=18&y=10

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/disea...0legionellosis

I am informing you with the hopes of letting people know the potential
damages this disease brings and selling it at my Dealers cost channeling the
savings to you. So you can enjoy more water features in the back yard

and please do not accuse me of Spamming....I am just trying to earn money
and trying to close my nearly 10 years of unemployment. and being disabled.

I am not a Big company...I am just a small mom and pop type of store. So
please Visit my Store at eBay www.ebayelk.com

Soil sterilization and mosquitos Sailor Edible Gardening 6 06-07-2007 04:18 PM
Soil sterilization and mosquitos Glenna Rose Edible Gardening 0 06-07-2007 03:38 AM
Soil Sterilization Martin Bonsai 3 20-11-2005 04:30 PM
uv sterilization Jessica Ponds 8 24-02-2004 07:20 PM
TSP for tool sterilization? Diana Kulaga Orchids 11 23-03-2003 06:44 PM