Old 29-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Bev England

Default new here

Hi, I am new here and new to News Groups so please be patient haha. I have
been ponding for about 16 yrs now. We have two ponds. The upper one is about
10x8x2 feet and is for plants, frogs and tadpoles, it leads into a bog which
then leads into a stream and it leads into our larger pond 18'x14'x5' for
our Koi and goldfish. I live in the Maritimes, Canada. Take a look at my
website to see pictures.
Bev
http://bevsplace.ca/

Old 30-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Pixie

Hello Bev
I checked your website out and i enjoyed my tour thanks for sharing
you are a multi talented lady
congratulations regards and best wishes Pixie -Western Australia

Old 30-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Bev

Thanks pixie for the welcome and the comments. I enjoy my ponds, gardens and
art very much. I have family in "Queens" Australia, I think that's the name.
Your country is very beautiful

--
http://bevsplace.ca/
"Pixie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Bev
I checked your website out and i enjoyed my tour thanks for sharing
you are a multi talented lady
congratulations regards and best wishes Pixie -Western Australia

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 11:57 PM
new here wood_shoppe Edible Gardening 1 29-01-2004 11:32 PM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 02:30 PM
New here! Jayne United Kingdom 3 04-04-2003 10:32 AM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 2 05-03-2003 05:51 PM