Old 09-06-2008, 09:29 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Waterfall remake

Well, I'm happy to say that the waterfall is now reconstructed. We
did find two holes in the liner - I think they were from sharp rocks.
The liner was patched and then we redesigned the waterfall. It's not
as neat as the first one, but it now moves the water with less chance
of being diverted away from the lower pond.
I got a floor tile to use in the spillway - it works great. The water
then flows onto an angled slate and then onto a series of slate
steps. The sides are filled with assorted stones. I'm sitting here
with a sore back. When my back stops aching I'll finish placing the
rocks and then take a photo.

That will not happen until this heat wave breaks!

Oh, by the way, we have baby birds chirping away.

Bonnie
NJ

Old 10-06-2008, 12:43 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Bet it will be worth all the hard work!
You have heat, I'm complaining about the dratted wind.
Blew a tree into a truck today. Rotten spring!

k :-)

Old 14-06-2008, 05:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:29:26 EDT, Bonnie NJ wrote:

steps. The sides are filled with assorted stones. I'm sitting here
with a sore back. When my back stops aching I'll finish placing the
rocks and then take a photo.

I feel your pain, as one that has to slowly straighten up as I get up and
walk away from a bent over chore. Activon does help.

That will not happen until this heat wave breaks!

Yes, we're suppose to head in that direction, not happy about it to be
honest. Low 80's at best is a happy temp for me any more.

Oh, by the way, we have baby birds chirping away.

Your canaries? How cool! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Soil remake Jonny Texas 4 13-07-2006 01:43 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 4 06-12-2003 03:02 AM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:43 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:32 PM
waterfall&filter Priscilla McCullough Ponds 2 25-03-2003 10:20 PM