Old 15-02-2012, 08:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Repost, Old & Great, ducks

While searching through my old "sent" for something
totally else, I cam upon this great one:
(ID's mostly purged = privacy??)

"Jx" wrote in message ...
Davy, My condolences on the ducks. Lot's of discussion in the past on this
subject. Here's a classic "duck" post:
Old 03-03-2012, 12:47 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On 2/15/2012 2:32 PM, a425couple wrote:
[...]

Great post! I think I kept that one as well.

Rate This Thread: