Anyone want some free koi?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Anyone want some free koi?

I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I
live in the Milwaukee area.
--
Bill
"Wise Fool" -- Gandalf, _The Two Towers_

Old 10-10-2012, 03:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On 2012-10-07 10:49:09 -0500, Bill O'Meally said:

I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I
live in the Milwaukee area.

Sorry. Found them a home!

Old 10-10-2012, 03:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

I would love to take them for you, but we are in Mississippi!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"Bill O'Meally" wrote in message...
I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I live
in the Milwaukee area.

Just so you know, I see this wonderful offer of yours,
and I care, but am not close enough to help.

You might:
1. post this on the other newsgroup,
rec.ponds
2. go to Google - Maps and center it on your house
with say a 50 mile width, and then type in "Koi".
That will give businesses near you that care.
A call to them might give leads.

(Hey, although some small minded salesman might
think your "free" fish diminishes their sales,
a smarter salesman realizes the more happy
Koi owners there are around, the better for their
business! Your fish would be a great "starter set"
to get someone "hooked" & "addicted"!)

Among others I see a

Koi Acres
11100 240th Street, Scandia, MN
(855) 564-7467 ? koiacres.com

Upscale Koi
18862 Joplin Avenue, Lakeville, MN
(612) 325-6627

Jumbo Koi
8590 Excelsior Boulevard
Hopkins, MN 55343

There is a hint that there is a Koi Garden Club's Web site.
Also, any business that sells food for koi, might know
their routine customers.

Good luck.

Old 16-10-2012, 08:02 AM

Location: California

Originally Posted by Bill O'Meally View Post
I'm moving, and I have four small (4-6") koi that need a good home. I
live in the Milwaukee area.
--
Bill
"Wise Fool" -- Gandalf, _The Two Towers_
(The Wise will remove 'se' to reach me. The Foolish will not)
I would love to take them, but most of the time I am out of the house, cant give them a proper care. Hope by now they might got a new home.
Fruit Trees

Rate This Thread: