GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (moderated) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/)
-   -   Heron (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-moderated/208858-heron.html)

David Ellis 10-12-2013 10:01 AM

Heron

I have a 35 x 20 ft pond in the garden with slopping sides which the heron loves. He keeps visiting and clearing out the fish stock.

Any tips on how I can persuade him to leave it alone?

Thanks

adavisus 28-12-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Ellis (Post 996315)
Any tips on how I can persuade him to leave it alone?

Thanks

In your part of the world I would have thought you could find an outfit that can cut some black goal net material to cover the exact area of the pond that needs protecting

Regards, andy
Pond and water gardening aquatic plants |
pondering