Heron

Old 10-12-2013, 10:01 AM

Location: Kent
Default Heron

I have a 35 x 20 ft pond in the garden with slopping sides which the heron loves. He keeps visiting and clearing out the fish stock.

Any tips on how I can persuade him to leave it alone?

Thanks
Old 28-12-2013, 06:54 AM

Location: North Carolina

Originally Posted by David Ellis View Post
Any tips on how I can persuade him to leave it alone?

Thanks
In your part of the world I would have thought you could find an outfit that can cut some black goal net material to cover the exact area of the pond that needs protecting

Regards, andy
Pond and water gardening aquatic plants |
pondering

Rate This Thread: