Old 13-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Michael Whaley

Default Free Koi and Goldfish to Good DC Area Home

I have 6 beautiful koi (about 2ft. long) and over a dozen long-tailed
goldfish (4-6 in. long) and a couple of others. I have to move to
Florida very soon, and will live in an apartment without room for them
They are happy and healthy now in my Maryland home, just north of
Washington, DC. I would like to find someone with an established pond
who would like to adopt these beautiful fishes! If interested, email
me for more details.
Old 13-03-2003, 09:45 PM
Gunnar

i would be glad to give them a 5000 gal home but draw back is i live in
rhode island would you ship them?
om...

Old 14-03-2003, 01:44 PM
BenignVanilla

"Michael Whaley" wrote in message
om...
I have 6 beautiful koi (about 2ft. long) and over a dozen long-tailed
goldfish (4-6 in. long) and a couple of others. I have to move to
Florida very soon, and will live in an apartment without room for them
They are happy and healthy now in my Maryland home, just north of
Washington, DC. I would like to find someone with an established pond
who would like to adopt these beautiful fishes! If interested, email
me for more details.

I probably live 20 feet away from you and don't know it. Unfortunately my
pond is a partially dug mud hole...not nearly complete. *sigh*

BV.

Old 14-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Don Lasko

Hello,

I wrote you privately but didn't get a response yet. I live a few miles
from DC in Arlington, VA. I have a 2,800+ gal pond with only 3 koi in it.
I have 3 small koi inside ready to join the others this Spring. I am also
finishing up an adjoining pond which will probably be about 2,000 gal. So, I
have the envious condition of being under stocked.

I am a very experienced aquarium keeper and I have done extensive research
on pond keeping. I have a deep reverence for all life and take very good
care of my animals. I have quarantine facilities set up and would be glad
to pick up any or all of your pets.

Email me at if you are interested.

Old 18-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Darren Hornick

I live just west of Frederick, and have two ponds totalling roughly 8-10,000
gallons and would love to give them a great home, but I bet that they are
already gone by now.

Please let me know if they are still available

Thanks,
Darren

Don Lasko wrote:

[...]

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present!!

If the grass is always greener on the other side,
Get fertilizer!