Old 24-03-2003, 03:08 AM
Barry

Default Carbon

I added a bag of carbon to the pond.
Does it matter if the bag is in the pond or in the filter?
The canister filter had a carbon filter pad, but I figured it was so old ut
was time to discard it.

Old 24-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Steve in 236

The water flow through the filter will make the carbon react faster, but it
will react even in the quite parts of the pond over time.