Old 21-12-2006, 11:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Blocking senders

tsk tsk tsk....its not any of your concern why I do what I do.....now
is it Gail. You worry about your own dam ass and I'll see that mine is
taken care of. But yu may be surprised there is reaally very few
assholes that really hate me.Its mianly a few centered around the
moderation crap and choices, and of course Carol, but who the hell
reallyb cares what you or anyone else cares, its only USENET! I may
have a lot of experience and stuff to offer but its not gonna be on
this medium by any means....You know I do not have any problems on web
based forums, evidently they are not as much of pampered assholes like
this bunch is!

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:50:05 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

So we are free to kill as many kittens rthen? I am not into hostage
keeping, as you got to feed the useless captives. I rather kill
em............

I guess one could always send em to Carol Gulley "collect" or mayabe
to San Antonio area collect to Gail! Then their refusal to pay collect
charges would result in "Their" killing of the kittens......no such
thing as a cute kitten. Dead kittens and cats rule! Only good cat or
kitten is a flat roadkill or otherwise dead one.

I have read your on-topic posts in rec.ponds and
the aquaria newsgroups. You have a lot of
experience and a lot to offer others on the
subjects of ponds and aquariums.

I honesty do not understand why you are so
determined to make other people hate you so
much they will cease reading your posts - of
any kind. It is a deep mystery to me.

Gail

-------
Old 22-12-2006, 04:16 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

tsk tsk tsk....its not any of your concern why I do what I do.....now
is it Gail. You worry about your own dam ass and I'll see that mine is
taken care of.

It is my concern when you attack me personally
for no reason.

But yu may be surprised there is reaally very few
assholes that really hate me.

It is incredibly easy to overlook misbehavior
in newsgroups until one becomes the victim of
those attacks.

The ONLY reason I have been engaging you is
because of the rec.ponds.moderated proposal and
my commitment to be involved in the discussion,
no matter how distasteful at times.

Its mianly a few centered around the
moderation crap and choices,

No. I have seen the same kind of behavior
you exhibit in rec.ponds occurring in all
manner of newsgroups. It's a function of
basic civility, or the lack thereof, not any
procedures under discussion.

and of course Carol,

Your behavior online has nothing to do with
"Carol". It has to do with YOUR choices.
People who have no clue as to your history
or "Carol's" history on rec.ponds have been
victims of your attacks.

but who the hell
reallyb cares what you or anyone else cares, its only USENET!

It is easy to deny that words have effects in
real life. Anyone who uses that excuse is
deluding himself or herself.

I may
have a lot of experience and stuff to offer but its not gonna be on
this medium by any means....

Then go away. ::shrug:: After all, as
you say, it's "only USENET".

You know I do not have any problems on web
based forums,

I do not "know" that at all, since I tend to avoid
web based forums.

evidently they are not as much of pampered assholes like
this bunch is!

Many web based forums are strictly controlled,
much more so than is typical on USENET
newsgroups. Behavior such as you have
exhibited on rec.ponds in the recent weeks would
get you banned permanently from many
web based forums. Ergo, your statement
makes no sense.

Gail

Old 22-12-2006, 04:25 PM posted to rec.ponds

Get a ckue GAil get a ****ing clue, YOur getting off on this crap
plain and simple. I am glad something in all these years has caused
you to have an orgasim..............was it good, did it make you
shake and tremble and scream.....;-) ....Attacking you I think not,
your seemto want to stay engaged in blow for blwo topics.....or you
would totally ignore any post , si thats proof to me you get off on
the attention like CArol, both of you are attention whores. So I
assume its safe to assume you have a deviate need to respond so you
can have an orgasim.........interesting to say the least! Now all we
have to do is figure out The Revs perversions!

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:16:18 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

m...

Old 22-12-2006, 10:24 PM posted to rec.ponds

Reposted for prosperity!

wrote:

news:017mo253kmjt33nlvblrdra2ir0thqahvt@4a x.com...

Old 22-12-2006, 10:30 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message
news [snipped for content]

Old 23-12-2006, 09:31 PM posted to rec.ponds

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

Let me make it perfectly clear, we will allow anyone to post no
matter
how many cute kittens someone threatens to kill. There are NO plans to
moderate RPM on anything other than content. Of course, if someone
threatens cute bunnies we may have to rethink that...

LOL. I'm afraid I don't understand cat lovers :-)
--
derek
Old 24-12-2006, 03:53 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

And yet one more just to make sure folks get their moneys worth and it
brings gail yet more acid reflux!

Reposted for prosperity!

[snip]

Happy Holidays to all.

Gail

Old 24-12-2006, 07:34 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:53:44 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

Happy Holidays to all.

And to you Gail. Good will towards Men and Women! ;-) ~ jan

Old 24-12-2006, 09:00 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message

Happy Holidays to all.

Gail

===============
Same to you and yours Gail....... :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 25-12-2006, 04:53 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Galen Hekhuis wrote:

Let me make it perfectly clear, we will allow anyone to post no
matter
how many cute kittens someone threatens to kill. There are NO plans to
moderate RPM on anything other than content. Of course, if someone
threatens cute bunnies we may have to rethink that...

LOL. I'm afraid I don't understand cat lovers :-)
--
derek

========================
Adopt two little kittens and you'll quickly understand. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 25-12-2006, 05:10 PM posted to rec.ponds

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

Let me make it perfectly clear, we will allow anyone to post no
matter
how many cute kittens someone threatens to kill. There are NO plans to
moderate RPM on anything other than content. Of course, if someone
threatens cute bunnies we may have to rethink that...

LOL. I'm afraid I don't understand cat lovers :-)

Adopt two little kittens and you'll quickly understand. ;-)

And when those cute little kittens grow up to be cats and snack on some of
your prized fish try to understand that they are just small carnivores
doing what comes naturally to them, they mean no harm. I have been owned
by several cats and I get along with cats quite well. I'm just a tad more
realistic about them than some.

--
Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Hell hath no fury like a bird in the hand.
Old 25-12-2006, 06:44 PM posted to rec.ponds

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

Let me make it perfectly clear, we will allow anyone to post no
matter
how many cute kittens someone threatens to kill. There are NO plans to
moderate RPM on anything other than content. Of course, if someone
threatens cute bunnies we may have to rethink that...

LOL. I'm afraid I don't understand cat lovers :-)

Adopt two little kittens and you'll quickly understand. ;-)

We do _not_ want to go there. I have a mouse problem. We solved it once
before with a cat. I can't see putting myself through that again. I'll
just keep emptying the traps...
--
derek
Old 25-12-2006, 06:47 PM posted to rec.ponds

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

And when those cute little kittens grow up to be cats and snack on some of
your prized fish try to understand that they are just small carnivores
doing what comes naturally to them, they mean no harm.

Now _that_ part I can cope with. My youngest dog (a rescue with some bad
habits) killed my oldest last week. We thought we were beyond that as
they'd been fine together for almost two years, but obviously not. We
still love the young one. We should have just done what cat-lovers who
keep koi have to do - keep them apart.
--
derek