Old 01-01-2007, 07:38 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Ping Gill - missing messages.

You're right. My messages there are only showing up on Shared-Secrets for
some reason. Let me try using another NSP and see of they go through. I've
been using Shared-Secrets to post there so had no idea they weren't
appearing on other servers.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:
You're right. My messages there are only showing up on Shared-Secrets
for some reason. Let me try using another NSP and see of they go
through. I've been using Shared-Secrets to post there so had no idea
they weren't appearing on other servers.

It doesn't appear on the google interface either.....if it got
disallowed for whatever reason by the moderators you will never know
unless you provide a valid email address....or one that is easily
unmunged which is how they got back to me....

Gill
Old 01-01-2007, 07:57 PM posted to rec.ponds

Well thats good news, continue to post all your crap there CArol so it
will not perpetuate outside SS servers.....rec.ponds may be in for
relief afterall.

-------
Old 01-01-2007, 07:59 PM posted to rec.ponds

Nope never gonna happen with CArol,. She will not divulge any real
address even if its a disposable addy, and she can not reply to such
without maiking a condensending remark about someone or other. Its her
nature. But odds are she is lying anyhow about posting support. She
does that quite well.

Old 01-01-2007, 09:03 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
You're right. My messages there are only showing up on Shared-Secrets
for some reason. Let me try using another NSP and see of they go
through. I've been using Shared-Secrets to post there so had no idea
they weren't appearing on other servers.

It doesn't appear on the google interface either.....if it got disallowed
for whatever reason by the moderators you will never know unless you
provide a valid email address....or one that is easily unmunged which is
how they got back to me....

Gill

The web interface doesn't work either that Ron posted. I get an "no syntax"
error. I don't know what that is or what it means so sent my message to the
email address I found there. My real e-mail address was on it.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.