Old 01-01-2007, 10:09 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Ping Jan (socks)

The next time you see a message you think might be mine under a different
name, please forward it to me by e-mail with the complete header so the
trolls here are not fed another gourmet meal. I'm sure you agree that's the
best thing to do if you are unsure of the header. Don't you agree? :-)

I'm sure most people would agree that's better than wrongly accusing someone
right here on a NG already being trolled for just such tidbits. You have my
e-mail address.

Thanks ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 01-01-2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.ponds

Ah Jan is now Carols secretary......as she has rto forward posts to
her. Whats a matter carol you love to check headers......or is it that
for allowing Jaan to kiss your feet and fat ass you feel obligated to
also let her check headers for you too......odds are your still gonna
post a 5 star alert to the fact, so why bother.

Oh Jan, Carol said to kiss a bit more to the middle of her big toe
and make sure you get all the toe jam while yuur at it. She said the
toenail fungal is not transmittable to the mouth so don't pay it any
attention, then you can start on her fat ass right in the middle
where the bullsegye is!

-------