Old 14-02-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

Well unfortunately that law does not apply to Queen Bee Carol Gulley,
She makes the rules up that she follows as she goes along to suit her
needs. She is immune from wrong doings as is plainly seen in the last
round of troll posts made in the various aquaria and reef groups under
my user name.............

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:24:41 GMT, "Killjoy" wrote:

"Zëbulon"

The dumping of Koi and Goldfish is illegal over here even if they are
healthy....

That doesn't not apply to where I or the person who recommended the
illegal killing of protected birds live - the USA.

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly illegal
and punishable by a hefty fine.
Knowingly releasing diseased fish is a criminal act punishable by a fine
plus possible jail time.
Ecosystems have been devastated by the introduction of non-native species
and diseases to which native species have have no immunity.

-------
Old 14-02-2007, 09:53 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Zëbulon"

The dumping of Koi and Goldfish is illegal over here even if they are
healthy....

That doesn't not apply to where I or the person who recommended the
illegal killing of protected birds live - the USA.

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly
illegal and punishable by a hefty fine.

Of course it is. That's why they go to a 3000g farm pond. No different
than keeping them in my pond.

Knowingly releasing diseased fish is a criminal act punishable by a fine
plus possible jail time.

Of course. Is is also illegal to keep them in your own pond? Is that a
criminal act? What the difference between our ornamental ponds and farm
stock ponds? Why is it legal to keep them in an ornamental pond and not a
stock pond?

Ecosystems

A man-made stock pond is an ecosystem but an ornamental pond isn't?

have been devastated by the introduction of non-native species
and diseases to which native species have have no immunity.

That's why no one dumps them in the rivers or lake, at least to my
knowledge. :-)))
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-02-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon"

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly
illegal and punishable by a hefty fine.

Of course it is. That's why they go to a 3000g farm pond. No different
than keeping them in my pond.

Even farm ponds frequently contain native species which could be adversely
affected . Your pond only contains ornamental fish.
Jesus you are clueless.

Old 14-02-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
k.net...

"Zëbulon"

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly
illegal and punishable by a hefty fine.

Of course it is. That's why they go to a 3000g farm pond. No different
than keeping them in my pond.

Even farm ponds frequently contain native species

Even our ornamental ponds frequently contain native species as well.

which could be adversely
affected .

As they would be in our ornamental ponds. Do you suggest we outlaw koi and
goldfish keeping because native species are often found in our ornamental
ponds?

Your pond only contains ornamental fish.
Jesus you are clueless.

No it doesn't. I've found sunfish fry in my 2000g pond.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph are YOU clueless.........
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-02-2007, 10:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
k.net...

snip
BTW.... troll "pack attacks" don't work with me, so don't waste your time.
:-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-02-2007, 11:10 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon"
Even our ornamental ponds frequently contain native species as well.

And are they allowed to thrive and reproduce?

Do you suggest we outlaw koi and
goldfish keeping because native species are often found in our ornamental
ponds?

if native trout, bass, etc. populations become adversely effected because of
irresponsible people like yourself..........who knows?

Old 14-02-2007, 11:31 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

Nor did the insulting TROLL post have any relevance to anthing to do
with ponds or fishkeeping.

Well, actually he did....and posted a very good diagnosis and advice
that he went out and researched....but hey, ho that counts for nothing...

That doesn't not apply to where I or the person who recommended the
illegal killing of protected birds live - the USA. The farm stock pond
in question is cleaned out constantly by predators. There is no way the
fish can make it to a waterway.

I think that you might find that the dumping of diseased fish where they
can infect others is probably illegal....if not it should be....

.the dumping of a diseased fish is even worse IMNSO and

totally irresponsible...

Of course it's worse in your opinion - I posted it. It's called "pack
attack." ;-) Your endless psychology to get rid of Roy "Tristan"
Hauer's trolling here by harassing me and constantly criticizing me
isn't going to work Gill so give it up. That's a nice girl. :-)))

So now you take me saying that I view the dumping of diseased fish onto
someone else as "pack mentality" I think that you might find that is
common sense and the opinion of anyone with any morals whatsoever and
has absolutely nothing to do with anything else. Listen up here....and
this is me speaking....

THE DUMPING OF A DISEASED FISH INTO SOMEONE ELSES POND/LOCATION OR INTO
THE ENVIRONMENT IS WRONG AND IRRESPOSONSIBLE.....IT WILL LEAD TO THE
SPREAD OF DISEASE AND INFECTION ON A SCALE ONLY STARTED TO BE IMAGINED
BY OUR RESPECTIVE ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCIES....THIS IS WHY DISEASES OF THIS
KIND ARE NOTIFIABLE....

This is not an attack on you....just on the advice that you gave the OP
to just go dump the fish so it is no longer his problem....ever wonder
why we have so many issues in our environment????? It is people who just
go out and "dump" stuff and then turn their backs and forget
it....usually these will be the same people who will go out and complain
that nothing is being done about improving the health of fish and our
environment without taking any responsibility for their own actions....

This, I will say yet again, is not a "pack attack" it is an attack on
someone who sees it as OK to just go out and dump a diseased fish and
make it everyone elses problem

Gill
Old 15-02-2007, 12:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Zëbulon"
Even our ornamental ponds frequently contain native species as well.

And are they allowed to thrive and reproduce?

No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

Do you suggest we outlaw koi and
goldfish keeping because native species are often found in our ornamental
ponds?

if native trout, bass, etc.

Native trout, bass etc don't usually turn up in stock ponds and ornamental
ponds. And what if they do? What if they're dropped as eggs in large mud
puddles that soon dry up? Are we to outlaw mud puddles after rainstorms?

populations become adversely effected because of
irresponsible people like yourself..

All of us who find sunfish are irresponsible because they appear in our
ornamental ponds? How do you propose us pond keepers keep them out? Fill
in our ponds and grow rose gardens? ;-) LOL!!!

.........who knows?

You know. You're just trolling. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 12:23 AM posted to rec.ponds

Chill out carol your stuttering there girl.......go grab those
meds........ Talk about diseases, yur diseased carol.......I think you
have to be in the later stages of syphllis and its working on your
brain cells as we speak....................Get help, don;t let your
past abuses and lifestyles cut your life short!

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:27:40 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

Nor did the insulting TROLL post have any relevance to anthing to do with
ponds or fishkeeping.

Well, actually he did....and posted a very good diagnosis and advice that
he went out and researched....but hey, ho that counts for nothing...

But hey, ho.... why troll and insult people while he does it?

That doesn't not apply to where I or the person who recommended the
illegal killing of protected birds live - the USA. The farm stock pond
in question is cleaned out constantly by predators. There is no way the
fish can make it to a waterway.

I think that you might find that the dumping of diseased fish where they
can infect others is probably illegal....if not it should be...

Right. That's why I don't "dump" diseased fish in lakes and waterways nor do
I recommend people shoot and kill protected bird species. I don't have
"diseased" fish. I had one with what someone who knows a lot more about fish
than I do diagnosed as pox.

.the dumping of a diseased fish is even worse IMNSO and

totally irresponsible...

Right. So is the illegal shooting of protected birds here in the USA. Don't
you agree telling people to kill them illegally is totally irresponsible?
Sure you do! ;-) But god forbid you say it and he'll be right at your
throat again - as we both know it.

Of course it's worse in your opinion - I posted it. It's called "pack
attack." ;-) Your endless psychology to get rid of Roy "Tristan"
Hauer's trolling here by harassing me and constantly criticizing me isn't
going to work Gill so give it up. That's a nice girl. :-)))

So now you take me saying that I view the dumping of diseased fish

No one dumped "diseased" fish anywhere - and you want to be a moderator?

onto
someone else as "pack mentality" I think that you might find that is
common sense and the opinion of anyone with any morals whatsoever and has
absolutely nothing to do with anything else. Listen up here....and this is
me speaking....

Who dumped all these "diseased" fish Gill? You? Your friend? A neighbor?
How many "diseased" fish did they dump and where did they dump them?

THE DUMPING OF A DISEASED FISH INTO SOMEONE ELSES POND/LOCATION OR INTO
THE ENVIRONMENT IS WRONG AND IRRESPOSONSIBLE.....IT WILL LEAD TO THE
SPREAD OF DISEASE AND INFECTION ON A SCALE ONLY STARTED TO BE IMAGINED BY
OUR RESPECTIVE ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCIES....THIS IS WHY DISEASES OF THIS KIND
ARE NOTIFIABLE....

WHO dumped all these "diseased" fish Gill? You? Your friend? A neighbor?
How many "diseased" fish did they dump and where did they dump them? You
didn't answer the question Gill about what the difference is of a koi with
pox in my holding tank or a small man made small stock pond. Why do you
avoid replying?

This is not an attack on you....

WHO dumped all these "diseased" fish Gill? You? Your friend? A neighbor?

just on the advice that you gave the OP
to just go dump the fish so it is no longer his problem....

Where did I tell him to DUMP the fish in some water way or lake? Why do you
harass and twist everything I post? Wait, I know... it's to discredit
everything I say and run me off to stop Roy Tristan Hauer from destroying
any more groups.

ever wonder
why we have so many issues in our environment?????

WHO dumped all these "diseased" fish Gill? You? Your friend? A neighbor? I
want an answer since I don't dump DISEASED fish. I want you to tell me what
the difference is between my ponds and the farm stock pond that makes THAT
pond so dangerous and mine so safe when the same frogs, turtles etc. go from
place to place. You'll just ignore my question as usual.

It is people who just
go out and "dump" stuff and then turn their backs and forget it....
WHO dumped all these "diseased" fish Gill? You? Your friend? A neighbor?
usually these will be the same people who will go out and complain
that nothing is being done about improving the health of fish and our
environment without taking any responsibility for their own actions....

WHO dumped all these "diseased" fish Gill? You? Your friend? A neighbor?

This, I will say yet again, is not a "pack attack" it is an attack on
someone who sees it as OK to just go out and dump a diseased fish and make
it everyone elses problem

You're making it sound like this fish was put in our waterways or a lake -
why are you doing this twisting of the truth Gill except to accomplish what
you told me on the phone? They don't get lower than you Gill. You couldn't
care less that your new troll friend tells people to kill our American birds
but you go ballistic on me for putting this one fish in a small stock pond
far from any water source ....... I told you on the phone Gill, your
psychology wont wont with me. Find another way to control your mad dog.

Zeb.......
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

-------

Old 15-02-2007, 12:36 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon"
No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

What interested me was someone dumping diseased non-native fish where they
don't belong. Nothing more.

Old 15-02-2007, 12:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

Yet more admittance to Carol being the troller and trasher of the reef
group...... Sick person indeed is what Carol is!

Carol can not grasp the idea or thought, that people can actually get
along justs fine without fights and big bouts of paranoia. Its a sign
CArol is sick, but in carols eyes, she is the only sane person
everyone else that can get along is sick! I can't blame Killjoy for
not getting involved any more tnan they did, there is more to do that
banter with a lunatic........Once again carol hates to be proved she
is wrong, as she will have a meltdown, go off to her sock puppet
factory and create new frieinds and come back and trash any offnder or
group in the name of Zebulon the Queen Bee of Trolls!

Sick sick sick carol gulley One really sick puppy is what carol is.

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:44:06 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
..
snip

Tell me again Gill that your friend isn't obsessed with me! LOL!!! Do you
guys actually think this going to work? I can't imagine how you'll keep
coming up with excuses for him...... I added your other group since you
mentioned you wanted them to know what was really going on in rec.ponds with
Roy "Tristan" Hauer and why that group is being trolled because of him.

Roy "Tristan" Hauer - net-stalker of Carol, Gail and Tara.
m...

Old 15-02-2007, 12:53 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
news

"Zëbulon"
No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

What interested me was someone dumping diseased non-native fish where
they don't belong. Nothing more.

=================
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong? You still haven't
replied why it's so dangerous for a koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

I see you don't have an answer do you? You just jumped right on the
bandwagon. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 12:54 AM posted to rec.ponds

See that Killjoy, all those statements in these psts in regards to
carol being a sick individual is factual...She is one sick
puppy..........All you did is dissagree and look at how she is having
a meltdwon and jumping onyur case. Your not entitled to an opiinion if
it is not in align with CArol Gulleys. However if you would have
stated........Yea, dump those sick fish in someone elses pond and let
them deal with it, you woulf be held in high esteem by Carol.......but
unfortunately you took the proper stance adn seen the proper way to
handle things, and now carol is going to make yuu pay the price of
dissagreeing with her even if you no longer pst in regards to that
thread........she will not miss the first opportunity to jump and
trash you in any other group or post.
Regards and thanks for being one more sane individual. Hang in there
the moderated group is coming.......and then no more bullshit like
carol serves up.......Arguing or trying to hold a conversation with
carol is like trying to hold a conversation wirth a rock......and
actually that would be a more logical choice and be more productive.