Old 12-10-2007, 08:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tim Tim is offline

Default Friendly pond and fishkeeping forum

Friendly pond and fish keeping advice and discussion, regardless of
pond keeping experience.

We make new members very welcome.

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Kind Regards
SG
(admin)

//{“°`(_)“°` }\\

Cya
Tim
Old 15-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Friendly pond and fish keeping advice and discussion, regardless of
pond keeping experience.

We make new members very welcome.

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Kind Regards
SG
(admin)

//{“°`(_)“°` }\\

Cya
Tim
hi tim what is wrong i cant open the page:forums.pondlife.eu.

it has been like that fore over a month now and i am a registered user of
the forums there.i hope it will be back soon.

:trondedvin
please mail me if it is possible for you to do so.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondedvin View Post
hi tim what is wrong i cant open the page:forums.pondlife.eu.

it has been like that fore over a month now and i am a registered user of
the forums there.i hope it will be back soon.

:trondedvin
please mail me if it is possible for you to do so.
Hello Trondedvin
I am a member of the same site and have had the same problem, I have sent a message to webmaster here at garden banter then i found your post
I am hopefull that we might find out what has gone wrong.
Cheers
Graham