Old 14-01-2008, 07:18 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Almost Half Of Iran's Religious Leaders Have AIDS

potentially guilty.

The government hysteria over drugs has led to students being suspended
for having Advil, under school Zero Tolerance for drugs policy.

Reefer madness leads to Advil insanity.

It is a "gateway" madness. ;-)

No wonder kids don't respect the government's anti-drug crusades.

They are subject to random drug testing if they want to play sports.

* Boston Globe, June 12, 1997
*
* PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) - A full-time plainclothes police officer and
* drug-sniffing dogs will be put to work at Portsmouth High School to
* control drug use. The plan also calls for volunteer drug testing of
* pupils and creating a Scholastic Crimeline, a tip service for the
* kids to snitch on friends, parents.

1984 means a constant State of War.

The government is totally nuts, hooking our flesh up to machines to verify
the pureness of our "precious bodily fluids" [Dr. Strangelove].

Isn't a government demand that our flesh be logically hooked together with
machines the definition of 'cyborg'?

* "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", by Jack Herer, 1992, ISBN 1-878125-00-1
*
* A new billboard has appeared in Ventura, California, promoting the
* "Zero Tolerance" campaign. It says: "Help a friend, send him to jail."

$ "Gingr