Old 24-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Registered User

Default Pond Trouble HELP

About a month ago, 3 Koi were added to my pond, these fish were added because a family members pond was damaged by a tornado. Before these three fish , I had small Koi and Minnows in my pond. Just recently all my small fish including 2 of the 3 Koi have died. I drained 25% of the pond and added new water ( along with Chlorine balancer )
I took the other big Koi out (he is going to die soon, he looks pretty rough)
All thats in my pond now are minnows and 2 small goldfish ( which I am pretty sure will die soon as well) I tested the water and everything is in balance.

Anyone have suggestions on what I should do before I add new fish. or have a clue why they might be dieing?

Koi Pond Trouble Enflamed Tulip Ponds 6 28-04-2011 08:02 PM
pond trouble? kris anthem um Garden Photos 2 26-07-2008 02:03 AM
Big Pond - big trouble (x posted) Sky-Catcher Ponds (moderated) 2 29-08-2007 03:18 AM
Trouble ID'ing lawn trouble GaryM Gardening 0 24-05-2004 11:05 PM
Are pond snails trouble for a planted tank? Tim Downey Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 07:11 AM