Cement pond repair?

Old 09-05-2014, 10:25 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Cement pond repair?

Your post shows the creativity that attracts lots of people towards them. I am very happy that you are sharing such kind of wonderful information with us. I get many great ideas and I hope in future you will carry on. try this http://www.pondpro2000.com/epdm-pond-liner.html