Old 12-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Wilmoe

Default a pump the fish would choose?

I confess I feel sorry for the fishies that have to listen to my 1250 gph
waterfall pump which is located right under the water fall, in the pond. If
they can hear me walk up to the pond certainly they can hear the pump. So my
question is does anyone know of an approach to locate the pump outside of the
water? It can draw the water out of the pond and shoot it up to the outlet of
the waterfall. This pond is around 300 gallons. Is there a quiet type of pump
that can do this? The lift is probably six or seven feet.
Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill
Mukilteo,WA