GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   white stain marks on pool liner (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/50312-white-stain-marks-pool-liner.html)

graham 15-01-2004 08:02 AM

white stain marks on pool liner

we have looks like white stain marks on our pool liner can anyone tell
me what could be the cause and if it is bad for the liner thanks for
anyones help

manzara 15-01-2004 04:10 PM

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:45:59 -0800, graham wrote:

we have looks like white stain marks on our pool liner can anyone tell
me what could be the cause and if it is bad for the liner thanks for
anyones help

see "White Film on Indoor Pond liner" a few posts above... bottom line is
I was told it was calcium build up (hard water) and to ignore it.

Austin007 18-09-2013 06:32 AM

Those marks are from the salt water, because when the water stays in the pond for a long time then it happens. I think if the water move in a circle then you can prevent from these marks.