Old 09-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Jeezut

Default Indoor slate waterfall?

Hello.

I've been searching high and low for some plans for a slate indoor
waterfall. I could probably hack something together myself, but I
want it to be nice.

The idea came from watching some show on HGTV called Design on a Dime
(http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_dod)..the episode was called
"Island-Infused Living Room". Unfortunately I caught the very end of
the episode... so I didn't see how they built it. I did, however find
a short video clip of the indoor waterfall being constructed on HGTV's
website. Here's the link:

http://www.hgtv.com/cr/cda/playerex/...DETAIL,00.html

I'm hoping to build something similiar to that. If anyone has plans
or general suggestions I would be much obliged.
Old 10-07-2004, 05:03 PM

as long as you dont put fish in it. slate is not the best stone. Ingrid

(
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_dod)..the episode was called
"Island-Infused Living Room". Unfortunately I caught the very end of
the episode... so I didn't see how they built it. I did, however find
a short video clip of the indoor waterfall being constructed on HGTV's
website. Here's the link:

http://www.hgtv.com/cr/cda/playerex/...DETAIL,00.html

I'm hoping to build something similiar to that. If anyone has plans
or general suggestions I would be much obliged.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered User

home’s indoor or perhaps outdoor area. By having the luxury to choose the placement, you could simply make the best decision as to where you would want to place your water feature or fountain set up. For anyone that needs to have something fresh at home, yet serene within their home, then this would be one of those floor fountains that a person is surely going to love by having it within their foyer or perhaps in their living room.

SOURCE:luxecustomfountains.com
Old 01-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Registered User

Water fountains come in many varieties like solar fountains, tabletop fountains, garden fountains and commercial fountains. Commonly water fountains are seen in gardens and outdoors. But water fountains are also integrated into salon décor, hotel lobbies and other indoor settings needing an aesthetically pleasing touch.

SOURCE:luxecustomfountains.com[/quote]
Old 28-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Registered User

Falls straight down directly or flat stone, which, or the flow of water drops. Typically, water is a secondary stone waterfall design. Sometimes the stone waterfall wall, sometimes they stand in the waterfall. There across the natural objects, such as leaves, and tree shape some of the surface of these beautiful stone waterfall pattern. Have good anti-rust silver, and gold design, or in the rock, glass, granite, etched more abstract objects.
Pond Filter Kits

Indoor slate waterfall? Jeezut Ponds 1 17-07-2004 04:02 AM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 4 06-12-2003 03:02 AM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:43 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:32 PM
Slate Mulch OA United Kingdom 4 12-05-2003 07:56 PM