Old 15-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Pinkpggy

Default put my pond page on my signature

I changed my signature to include my pond page, just wanted to see if it
worked.
Jan
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Old 15-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Theoldballpark

Pics came up for me-very nice!! Laura
Old 15-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Pinkpggy

Thanks.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Old 15-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Pinkpggy

not a single picture comes up.

Hmm, don't know why??
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html
Old 15-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Gail Futoran

"Pinkpggy" wrote in message
I changed my signature to include my pond page, just

wanted to see if it
worked.
Jan
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Worked for me, too, although it was taking a
while to come up (I'm stuck with a modem
connection out in a rural area) so I didn't
check out the whole page. For people with
hi-speed lines it should be no problem.
Or you could reduce the size of the images
for the 3 people left in the world with slow
dial-up connections. Nah....

Gail

Old 15-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Sean Dinh

I'm so sorry. It's my fault for using AOL's browser to view aol.com.
Yikes!

Btw, nice pictures.

Old 15-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Pinkpggy

Came up for us...looks awesome!
Dave

Thanks.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Old 15-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Pinkpggy

Btw, nice pictures.

Thanks. Our pond has become a never ending piece of work. LOL
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html
Old 15-07-2004, 06:02 PM
George

Pinkpggy wrote:

I changed my signature to include my pond page, just wanted to see if it
worked.
Jan
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Hmmm. It worked fine for me. They look nice.

Old 16-07-2004, 08:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Really nice Jan, wish I could see a bigger picture of your pond, more
detail. Is that dragonfly all red? Wow! ) ~ jan

Old 16-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Pinkpggy

Really nice Jan, wish I could see a bigger picture of your pond, more
detail. Is that dragonfly all red? Wow! ) ~ jan

If you would like to see a bigger picture, I will e-mail you the larger
versions of the pictures. The dragon fly is all red. He actually looks fake,
doesn't he. But he was real. I had never seen one that color before either.
We usually just get the little blue dragon flies. The red one's wing span was
about 2 inches, so he was big. He sat there for quite awhile, just sunning
himself.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html