Old 10-05-2005, 04:12 PM
kathy

Default a Tuesday's WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

Gooooood morning!

Well, that's odd. On Google, it decided to post today's
welcome under yesterday's welcome... so I'm adding the
day name.
Someone suggested putting the letter 'a' in front as their
newsreader does thing alphabetically. Maybe I'll throw
the date in there too ;-)

Anyway.
Rec.ponds is open for business.
Post your question or comment under a new header.
Someone here can answer just about any question.

Here is a basic, really basic, faq, done by me

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ raccoons

Old 10-05-2005, 06:34 PM
CanadianCowboy

Kathy,

during your daily greeting

if you can remind users of rec.ponds to NOT reply to SPAM POSTS.
we can eventually have them leave.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:55 PM
kathy

I think I'll leave that for other posters as I
don't want to attract any undue attention to
the daily greeting. Bryan has been posting
troll awareness posts. Someone can post a
do not feed the trolls. I'm trying to stay as
far away from this as possible ;-)
But I'll think about it, maybe test it and we'll
see.
k ;-)