Old 14-07-2005, 08:41 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Default Panama Pacific

I have this Tropical Lily (Panama Pacific) at 2 feet. The first bloom
opened under water. I figured it was confused from originally being on the
shelf, but now the 2 bud has also opened under water, about 3" shy of the
surface. The 1st bloom has since made it to the surface, just barely.

Anyone else have this lily and have it at this depth without problems, or
does it really need to be kept in shallower quarters? The pads are huge, so
I can't imagine it being in a shallow pond. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Odd tree in Panama benS Plant Science 1 08-11-2006 01:19 AM
Acrylic aquarium source in Pacific NW TC Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 11-01-2004 05:02 PM
Narrow Screening Hedge in Pacific Northwest Haubrey Gardening 2 11-04-2003 01:20 AM
Crown Pacific Partners ($59 million loss adds to turmoil at Crown) Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 0 06-04-2003 08:44 PM
pruning in Pacific North West MsStake Gardening 3 19-03-2003 07:32 PM