Old 17-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Registered User

Default User instructions for Aquaking PF30 Filter

I need user instructions for an Aquaking PF30 pressurised filter unit.

It is a brand new unit and I should explain the reason why I havent got them.

Last September we decided to get our 6 x 4 ft pond enlarged and deepened so we looked at Checkatrade and chose a local outfit to do it.

It turned out to be a one man band and the pond was only finished at the beginning of this month. I know the wet weather was against him but we had the devils own job to get him to finish the job. Our phone calls and emails were never answered and he always had an excuse. One problem that cropped up was the new liner kept "Blowing" as I call it with water getting underneath. Eventually, at extra expense, he put in a land drain and manhole and pump to get rid of the excess water.

He put in a new stone waterfall and a pressurised filter/uv pump . Since the pond has been finished he just won't answer our calls/emails again for us to get the user instructions for it. I got the details of the filter from the outside of the unit.

The filter I had before was an ordinary box type open one so I have no experience of what to do with this round pressurised type. I tried to find details online but couldnt locate a manufacturers website as I know with many products these days the user instructions can be downloaded off the internet.

Incidentally we have had a lot more rain recently and having clay soil the ground water has run off into the pond and made it very cloudy - is this dentimental to the fish (Koi and Goldfish). [We havent had chance to returf the mess the chap made round the pond to date]

Hope someone can give me advice/help - Thanks
Old 11-07-2013, 01:14 PM
thomaspoul's Avatar
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorsetDave View Post
[...]

I will keep your words.......

So many user IDs there windsong.your worse than I can dream of being SirSidney Ponds 1 20-02-2005 03:23 AM
How to avoid my user name lawn_destroyer Lawns 3 15-09-2004 05:56 PM
new user Murf Edible Gardening 10 14-07-2003 07:32 PM
giving out my password! user: special69 pass: friend69 [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 26-06-2003 06:32 PM
New user question- turf types for Adelaide Jeremy Cullinan Australia 5 05-04-2003 07:36 AM