Old 19-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Registered User

Default White simplicity Rose

At a recent stocktake sale I purchased a rose called "simplicity white" which I believe is a hedging rose in the same calibur as "carpet roses" (read as...looked down upon).
It was the healthiest rose there and has very beautiful semi double blossoms- unfortunatly I cannot find much information about it regarding care and history.
Has anyone grown this rose?
Thanks for any tips
Old 21-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by coykiesaol View Post
At a recent stocktake sale I purchased a rose called "simplicity white" which I believe is a hedging rose in the same calibur as "carpet roses" (read as...looked down upon).
It was the healthiest rose there and has very beautiful semi double blossoms- unfortunatly I cannot find much information about it regarding care and history.
Has anyone grown this rose?
Thanks for any tips
Though I have no experience , I will turn to others for some idedas.
__________________
LED grow light won't burn plants
Old 18-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Registered User

For elegance--I would go with a choice of either a White Casablanca Lily, Calla Lily or Cymbidium Orchids. Either of these would be a great choice and very simple and elegant! Good Luck.
Canopies | Portable Shelters | Pop Up Canopies

question about simplicity mower GARAGE OWL Lawns 2 25-03-2005 01:12 AM
Simplicity Derby Pacer walk-behind mower Rom Lawns 0 04-09-2003 02:22 AM
Chipper/vac (Simplicity) recommendations?? TMC Lawns 0 06-05-2003 06:44 PM
Simplicity mower deck LB Gardening 0 03-05-2003 05:08 PM
Opinions Please... Johh Deere 425 vs. Simplicity Legacy Andrew Huculak Gardening 1 01-04-2003 12:56 AM