Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Registered User

Location: in the Garden
Default Can anyone help me identify this rose.

I would love a rose like this in my garden, I know with the vast number of different varieties it's a big ask but does anyone know the variety of the rose in the picture or of another floribunda rose with a similar vibrant shade of flowers.

http://i.minus.com/j08YKFT6QcuZk.jpg
Old 07-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeds of Love View Post
I would love a rose like this in my garden, I know with the vast number of different varieties it's a big ask but does anyone know the variety of the rose in the picture or of another floribunda rose with a similar vibrant shade of flowers.

http://i.minus.com/j08YKFT6QcuZk.jpg

It's a Mrs Saloponia I think.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:03 AM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbital View Post
It's a Mrs Saloponia I think.
I have seen her, she used to run an allotment up near me, funnily enough some of the younger girl gardners seemed to leave after she left though?

Haven't seen her around for a while though.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:17 PM
UnclePlant's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits View Post
I have seen her, she used to run an allotment up near me, funnily enough some of the younger girl gardners seemed to leave after she left though?

Haven't seen her around for a while though.
I think you'll find that isn't actually a rose mate; it looks like some kind of dendranthemum. An exceptional gift for Mother's Day.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeds of Love View Post
I would love a rose like this in my garden, I know with the vast number of different varieties it's a big ask but does anyone know the variety of the rose in the picture or of another floribunda rose with a similar vibrant shade of flowers.

http://i.minus.com/j08YKFT6QcuZk.jpg
I think i might have ****ed that particular Rose.

Hope that helps.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeds of Love View Post
I would love a rose like this in my garden, I know with the vast number of different varieties it's a big ask but does anyone know the variety of the rose in the picture or of another floribunda rose with a similar vibrant shade of flowers.

http://i.minus.com/j08YKFT6QcuZk.jpg
What kind of a joke is this.... I would appreciate if you post something related to gardening so that others can participate and share their knowledge.
__________________
Fruit Trees
Old 22-03-2012, 10:34 AM
stitchandfold's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Oxfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen73 View Post
What kind of a joke is this.... I would appreciate if you post something related to gardening so that others can participate and share their knowledge.

Well, this person may have accidentally posted the wrong picture... or so I would hope...
Old 15-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Registered User

Location: UK

Lol this made me chuckle. I had my rose inspection glasses on ready aswell.