Old 09-04-2012, 05:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Beyer Concentrate for Rose care

The stuff that works on Black Spot ect............. Well I can't read
the directions on last years bottle. Does anyone know the ratio of
concentrate per gallon of water? I tried to contact Beyer but they
have not responded to me in the past. Any help out there?
Thanks
MJ
Old 12-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
The stuff that works on Black Spot ect............. Well I can't read
the directions on last years bottle. Does anyone know the ratio of
concentrate per gallon of water? I tried to contact Beyer but they
have not responded to me in the past. Any help out there?
Thanks
MJ
I buy the ready to spray in the blue bottle. Called Rose and Flower Insect Killer. I checked recently the concentrated stuff but the label listed fertilzer as well, and I decided I didn't want to add unknown amount of fert. I have also used the Complete Insect Killer, which is a concentrate, and this I use 1 tbls/gallon.

Anyways, make sure you check and see if your has fert, and just account for it.
Fruit Trees