Introduction

Old 26-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Holyrood Garden's Avatar

Default Introduction

Hi all! Im new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself.I am based in central Edinburgh,Scotland ,adjacent to the magnificent Holyrood Park & Holyrood Palace. I earned a diploma in Practical Horticulture at The Royal Botanical Gardens in Edinburgh.As well as running my gardening business The Holyrood Gardener in Edinburgh - Home I am fortunate enough to work on and maintain gardens and lawns for The National Trust in Scotland. I am experienced in arborial and tree work through voluntary service with The Scottish Wildlife Trust.
I look forward to sharing gardening advice and tips!

Check the website for more details Thanks Callum (The Holyrood Gardener)
Old 15-03-2014, 09:36 AM

Location: UK

Welcome! looking forward to reading your tips & advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyrood Garden View Post