Old 11-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Registered User

Location: Blackpool
Default Help needed please.

Please don't ask me to explain the reason because I can't? For years I have had little or no interest in having roses of any shape, size or description in my garden, preferring instead to spend my time with shrubs and trees. For some reason three weeks ago I saw a rose for sale in B&Q and just had to have it. I eagerly took my new prize possession home, re-potted it and placed it on my patio along with my other cherished plants. Since then I have been back and purchased three others to join the first one.

My problem is I would now like to know what they are and I suspect that the descriptions on the B&Q labels are not correct. Is there any way I can find out what these roses are. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Old 15-08-2014, 02:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Take good photos of the rose blooms and leaves to a good garden shop.
They could probably tell you.