Old 27-06-2015, 07:15 PM
Registered User

Question Unknown Rambler

Good evening everyone, moved here in January, and have been very lucky to have a massive rambling rose on a trellis, that's currently well and truly in flower! Firstly, I'm not at all confident with regards to Roses, so need to read up on how to prune/deadhead etc. Amazingly, the previous owners were NET gardeners, yet they had this. I have no idea the name of this Rambler, if I added an image could you please try and ID it for me? The scent is very low, but as there are so many blooms on it, it suddenly gently wafts in the direct one's standing in.

The buds are an Apricot/pale Orange, then open to a mid pink, then a pale pink when fully opened.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Unknown Rambler-cluster.jpg   Unknown Rambler-bud.jpg   Unknown Rambler-back.jpg

attaching rambler to house H Ryder United Kingdom 5 25-04-2006 04:55 PM
Climbing/Rambler Roses Jeanne Stockdale United Kingdom 2 07-11-2005 07:14 PM
Rambler rose source rosemarie face Roses 2 09-04-2004 05:32 AM
Need Rambler to go over shed Roses 1 13-08-2003 06:04 AM
Kew Rambler (Cass!) Climbing Red Rose? Radika Kesavan Roses 7 20-04-2003 06:46 PM