Old 08-11-2003, 09:42 AM
Daniel Hanna

Default Rose FAQ (possibly at university) - where is it?

Someone here posted up a quite amazing link to a Rose FAQ that (I think)
was hosted on a uni site somewhere. It described all the different
kinds of roses in quite good, simple language.

Does anyone know the site I mean and if so, where is it? Thanks in
advance.
Old 08-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Tim Tompkins

Daniel,