Old 27-01-2003, 05:19 AM
JimS.

Default Blue Girl and Oregold...anyone got them?

I have Blue Girl, got it at Home Depot, I think. Obviously not a stellar
speciman, but she did OK for awhile. But here in Seattle, anyway, she spots
and mildews more than any other rose I have. Towards the end of last
season I transplanted her to a large pot by herself, one last chance to
redeem herself before the shovel prune. I'll give her into midseason this
year to see how she does. But, with space at such a premium as it is in my
tiny yard, I wouldn't buy her again.

JimS.
Seattle, a very wet Zone 8