Old 30-05-2004, 07:06 AM
alvaro barsoum

Default Ya Value Prescripti0n

gundel hdrflag hirest

Enjoy deep discount meds here.

Now You Can Or'der Val(ium - Xana*x - Vi}co.din - Onl)ine.

We accept almost every form of payment.

F C http://vni.info.officeoffer.com/abc/bbb2/

o-pt out pls follow the w`ebpage insturct

It was a very foggy day in London. The fog was so thick that it was
impossible to see more than a foot or so. buses, cars and taxis were not
able to run and were standing by the side of the road. People were trying to
find their way about on foot but were losing their way in the fog. Mr. Smith
had a very important meeting at the House of Commons and had to get there
but no one could take him. He tried to walk there but found he was quite
lost. Suddenly he bumped into a stranger. The stranger asked if he could
help him. Mr. Smith said he wanted to get to the Houses of Parliament. The
stranger told him he would take him there. Mr. Smith thanked him and they
started to walk there. The fog was getting thicker every minute but the
stranger had no difficulty in finding the way. He went along one street,
turned down another, crossed a square and at last after about half an hour's
walk they arrived at the Houses of Parliament. Mr. Smith couldn't understand
how the stranger found his way. "It is wonderful," he said. "how do you find
the way in the fog?""It is no trouble at all to me," said the stranger: " I
am blind."
One Saturday afternoon the grasshopper, the snail, and the centipede were
sitting around the grasshopper's house drinking beer.They ran out of beer
before they were ready to quit drinking, so they decided one of them should
go out for more beer.The snail said, "I'd go, but I'm kind of slow. Besides,
Grasshopper, this is your neighborhood so you know where to go."The
grasshopper said, "I don't mind going, but my hopping will shake up the beer
and we'll get sprayed every time we open one."So they decided to send the
centipede; and the grasshopper explained how to get to the nearest liquor
store.An hour or so passed and still the centipede hadn't returned, so the
snail and the grasshopper decided to go look for him.They got as far as the
the front door and found the centipede sitting there putting on his shoes.
jarajara6kamimine01hitosiku,makishi kyuumen.

---