PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo

Pages : 1 [2] 3

  1. black bamboo
  2. Moso seeds
  3. Shoot report for the Seattle region of the USA
  4. Identify Bamboo
  5. HELP!! I need to transplant and I'm clueless
  6. cd BAMBOO WATERFALL & WIND CHIMES (WORLD DISC)
  7. Bamboo planting questions
  8. What species of bamboo is this?
  9. Premature Shooting: Northwest USA
  10. Shoots Northeast
  11. Shoots in S.E. Nebraska
  12. Fixing bamboo fence panels
  13. Keeping bamboo in it's place ?
  14. Shoot Report
  15. Best/Easy way to get rid of Bamboo?
  16. Bamboo Crafts
  17. New californian Bamboo seller
  18. golden bamboo or yellow groove?
  19. Shooting In Nebraska
  20. Bamboo from cuttings?
  21. Lawn Care helpers
  22. Phyllostachys leaves going black !!
  23. How does bamboo run down hill, and barrier questions
  24. Shriveling?
  25. bambou fresh
  26. paying for fertilizer
  27. bamboo flowering
  28. trustworthy sources to buy bamboo online?
  29. trustworthy sources to buy bamboo online?
  30. re: shredded/composted bamboo as mulch
  31. Bamboo in Wisconsin??
  32. When To Expect Shooting
  33. Seeds
  34. Need large bamboo if it will grow in TX
  35. HAVE MOSO(phyllostachys pubescens seeds)
  36. Getting prepped for Mass Plantings of Bamboos.. suggestions and advice???
  37. Advice needed - bambo in a tub and bambo in water - both looking sickly
  38. Another Transplanting Question
  39. Bamboo from a flower arrangement
  40. Don't Forget To Fertilize Soon
  41. bamboo friends
  42. How do bamboo get their food (nutients)
  43. Plant/Tree FOOD defined
  44. Re: My Lucky bamboo.
  45. news
  46. Garden Links
  47. 100 Tree Myths
  48. Bamboo
  49. Tree Biology Links
  50. Tree Biology Article online
  51. Privacy "fence" using bamboo?
  52. Unique Garden and Home Decor Products
  53. Phyllostachys pubescens seeds
  54. what THICKNESS of barrier?
  55. LUCKY BAMBOO
  56. Bamboo trades
  57. Tree Stuff for Gifts
  58. Lucky bamoo from China
  59. other rhizome barrier ideas....................
  60. Ideas for backyard - bamboo?
  61. Ideas for backyard - bamboo?
  62. Looking for trade!!!!!!
  63. Does bamboo grow in cold climates?
  64. Does bamboo grow in cold climates?
  65. Frosty Phyllostachys aureosulcata aureocaulis
  66. Flowering Bamboo Question
  67. Flowering Bamboo Question
  68. Where to find inexpensive bamboo barrier (seattle, wa or the internet)
  69. Looking for MOSO Bamboo in the Seattle Tacoma Bremerton area
  70. book of usefull points
  71. Have MOSO seeds for exchanges with othe species
  72. Llex Crenata and Cedar Planter Boxes
  73. Would anyone like to trade bamboo for Tropical seeds, plants, or other?
  74. Squirrels eating shoots
  75. Weed Control & Pre-Emergents
  76. make a backyard bambo garden
  77. Gardening Group
  78. bamboo questions
  79. bamboo questions
  80. Parrots Love Gardens
  81. Bamboo Advice...
  82. Re: have fresh MOSO seeds for exchanges with other bamboo species
  83. have fresh MOSO seeds for exchanges with other bamboo species
  84. Giving up
  85. bamboo information suggestions sought
  86. Speciality Internet Search Engine
  87. Bambusa Gibba
  88. moving bamboo clumps
  89. Re: Ode to Spudley
  90. Fargesia murieliae 'Jumbo' in flower
  91. Re: Draft info pack on mole control Part One: comments regarding the content and layout wanted.
  92. Fargesia murieliae 'Jumbo' in flower
  93. soaker hoses
  94. Cutting culms while thinning bamboo
  95. Make fortune
  96. Cutting culms while thinning bamboo
  97. Re: Thinning Bamboo
  98. Newbie Bamboo Questions
  99. Moso
  100. Windburn to leaves :(
  101. Containment in colder climates
  102. ?
  103. Black Bamboo
  104. Bamboo Connecting Balls
  105. new large culms aborting in established Phyllostachys
  106. Phyllostachys nuda - Barrier needed in Zone 5?
  107. Algae on our lucky bamboo - How to fight it?
  108. New Phy. aureosulcata aureocaulis owner
  109. Gift ideas for her....
  110. Golden bamboo in a small yard - replace or put in barrier?
  111. transplanted Arrow
  112. Grow rate of bamboo
  113. BBC News article on endangered bamboo
  114. Bamboo Identification
  115. Big Bamboo in France?
  116. bamboo mites
  117. Black mold on bamboo
  118. Bamboo near my pond...ideas please
  119. The results of Humanure research.
  120. See what Networks Didnt want seen 3872
  121. Hanging bamboo?
  122. Humanure and bamboo??
  123. Best soil for golden bamboo?
  124. 30" Tall LAWN AND GARDEN SPECCAST MODELS on EBAY. Bargain!!!
  125. Can I replace water with HF in my garden ?
  126. Barriers & Bamboo
  127. just how wind-resistant is vivax?
  128. tortoise shell moso
  129. your garden will be beautiful
  130. trading MOSO seeds with other bamboo rhizomes......
  131. your garden and you need it
  132. how to stop rampant bamboo growth
  133. Wanted Free / Donation Garden Vegatable Seeds Canada / USA
  134. Bamboo makeshift planter - size of drainage holes?
  135. Looking for Bamboo Dendrocalamus giganteua
  136. What can I use for bamboo fertilizer?
  137. Looking for dwarf bamboo
  138. recommendations for a tall, clumping & non-running bamboo, suitable for Mississauga/Toronto,
  139. Clumping bamboo recommendation Zone 7 , Oklahoma City
  140. Desert Bamboo
  141. Bamboo for water garden?
  142. Bamboo for water garden?
  143. landscapping assistance needed
  144. Moso diameters (was Re: Moso sending up shoots)
  145. garden
  146. Moso sending up shoots
  147. Collectible Merchandise at IOffer!!!
  148. Bamboo Garden near San Francisco
  149. 30 Phyllostachys Heterocycla v. Pubescens SEEDS.
  150. Unwanted bamboo
  151. My oldhamii is still blooming
  152. Newly planted bambusa lako
  153. black bamboo
  154. looking for sources...
  155. looking for sources...
  156. Hardiest Bamboo
  157. Bamboo as hedge?
  158. Looking for Bamboo Seeds
  159. Exchange MOSO seeds(phyllostachys pubescens bamboo)
  160. Have MOSO seeds To trade with other bamboo seeds or rhyzomes
  161. establishing large acreage of bamboo-Help!
  162. Bamboo variety ID?...
  163. Free heather catalog
  164. Free heather catalog
  165. question from a newbie: HOW TO START BAMBOO
  166. Burnaby, BC Canada.....suggestions?
  167. Advice on Bamboo: P. Japonica
  168. Trimming spiral bamboo
  169. Indoor Plant
  170. Lucky Bamboozle
  171. Bamboo in Crouching Tiger
  172. Fitting in a Clumping Bamboo
  173. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  174. Tender dwarf bamboo
  175. Has Phyllostachys nigra set seed recently?
  176. yellow leaves
  177. Recent Bamboo Developments in Brazil [BBF] News Bulletin - Issue #4
  178. Re: IContact the Texas Bamboo Society
  179. Re: Fotos from construction of Casa de Bambu de Bambusa Vulgaris (esterillas)
  180. I need help starting bamboo
  181. Bamboo forest gets ecotour rating (China Daily)
  182. American Bamboo Society membership
  183. New bamboo owner
  184. New bamboo owner
  185. bamboo
  186. BBF News - Issue #3, Volume I - The state of Alagoas in Northern Brazil, first Bamboo Social Housin
  187. Bamboo fire protection
  188. BAMBOO BRAZIL FOUNDATION NEWS BULLETIN - VOLUME I, Issue #2 - Sunday, November 23th, 2003
  189. Re: little birds eating black bamboo leaves here in san fran
  190. about that Bamboo ID
  191. Bambusa Oldhami growth rate?
  192. VII WORLD BAMBOO CONGRESS - February 28 - March 4, 2004 - New Delhi, India
  193. Re: Hermine & Bamboo
  194. Phyllostachys dulcis/congesta
  195. Bamboo Institute in Brazil completes social housing project - 40m2 home for $1500 - A great accompli
  196. More on winter hardiness
  197. BBF NEWS - VOLUME I, Issue #1 - Sunday, November 9th, 2003
  198. Apoclada Simplex - Native Bamboo Species in Brazil
  199. should I buy bigger plants?
  200. Fargesia Nitida
  201. Looking for Simon Henderson (formerly of BAMBOO PEOPLE) - Bamboo agroforestry researcher
  202. Growing Bamboo in Desert
  203. The Enemy of Truth
  204. Re: Why isn't it based in Brazil
  205. International Bamboo Festival at Fairchild Gardens in Miami Oct 16-19th, 2003
  206. BamuBrasil.org - New Portal for bamboo information in Brazil, asking for volunteers
  207. Bamboo ID
  208. Spiral bamboo
  209. Tom Jas-however you spell his name
  210. Help needed with Arundinaria Murielae
  211. What looks best in Winter
  212. Phyllostachys Decora
  213. Bamboo Fence Toronto?
  214. Golden grove bamboo Please help
  215. timber bamboo on Vancouver Island?
  216. Bamboo over Septic System
  217. Black Bamboo in Sacramento Area
  218. Bamboo newsgroup dropping out
  219. Watering
  220. bamboo
  221. bamboo
  222. Recommendations
  223. Looking for Bamboo in St. Lucie, Fl
  224. Garden Photography
  225. "Beautiful, bothersome bamboo"
  226. OT - Bamboos & Willows
  227. Any Hints On Clump Division?
  228. Writing an article
  229. Looking for advice - before starting with Bamboo
  230. Why is Banboo so expencive?
  231. how to get rid of bamboo?
  232. can bamboo spread into woods
  233. Chinese Fortune Bamboo
  234. Bamboo growth
  235. Arrow bamboo screen
  236. bamboo in zone 5
  237. should I avoid Phyllostachys aurea completely
  238. Questions on veg / peach tree and need plans for above ground planting boxs (large)
  239. YellowGroove bamboo in a planter
  240. black bamboo
  241. indoor bamboo
  242. mandake
  243. How many to plant, how long to establish?
  244. proper care of Bamboo?
  245. Good Seattle hedge bamboo/suppliers?
  246. best bambo for pots?
  247. A vagans
  248. Yushania
  249. Culinary bamboo shoots