PDA

View Full Version : Roses

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

  1. Re: Are these \"suckers?\"
  2. Finally, a decent gallery from me up on the web
  3. even more new roses
  4. Help!! My roses may be dying.
  5. Pinching Out Side Buds
  6. Re: Granada (was 7b: Bud report 4/26)
  7. Leonides
  8. Seeking Rose name
  9. 7b: Bud report 4/26
  10. grafting roses
  11. The Late Great Oscar Wilde, was Re: Hi Larry,
  12. Joseph's Coat & Bare Root Roses
  13. Hi Larry,
  14. Att: Guido
  15. Therese Bugnet
  16. Pic of my Hot Tamale....and unrelated ?
  17. Re: Keeping a Messy Garden - new shots
  18. Our Roses as of April 24
  19. Four new roses
  20. Re: Helllllloooooo !!! "0<h@(h&X?
  21. John Cabot arrived!
  22. Winter Kill Results.
  23. Re: Granada was Breaking Dormancy...
  24. Clearance sale at Fork & Spade!
  25. Some pics of *my* "messy gardens"
  26. Re: the Colchester Nursery Rose Catalogue is out.
  27. Weeks Own Roots are Here!!!
  28. Above ground or below it?
  29. well
  30. Re: Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was Re: How did everybody get started with thei
  31. Re: Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was Re: How did everybody get started with thei
  32. Muffin needs mittens!
  33. Bare root roses
  34. Pictures
  35. From Italy, E.Veyrat Hermanos
  36. Roses by bush size/shape
  37. find picture of blue rose
  38. Keeping a Messy Garden
  39. Deadhead Rosa "Old Blush"?
  40. Problems Creating a Vase shape
  41. Pruning new growth
  42. Re: Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was Re: How did everybody get started with thei
  43. No Growth and....
  44. Old Growth Roses?
  45. S&W Greenhouse (was Re: Breaking Dormancy...)
  46. Breaking Dormancy...
  47. Re: Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was Re: How did everybody get started with thei
  48. Re: Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was Re: How did everybody get started with thei
  49. Help with next year's garden
  50. Re: Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was Re: How did everybody get started with thei
  51. Curling leaves on variety "Summer Snow"
  52. Whooopppeeee! My roses made it thru the winter.
  53. My first Shovel Prune
  54. test post for future questions
  55. The great, late Graham Thomas
  56. organic material?
  57. Rose bush shape info for a very novice gardener (was Re: How did everybody get started with their ro
  58. Aphids, black spot, and mulch, etc.
  59. links to pics of sick Double D
  60. Poor Double Delight
  61. what's eating my rose buds? - PIC00051.JPG (0/1)
  62. ugh - all my roses are yellow
  63. weak stems
  64. Re: Allegra: More roses- Too late to prune?
  65. Evergreen Companion Hedge
  66. Curled dry leaves on new roses
  67. Re: Purple or Lavender Roses
  68. Purple or Lavendar Roses
  69. More roses than I know what to do with!
  70. Circus
  71. Mr. Lincoln???
  72. Gardening friends
  73. groundcover for rose bed?
  74. Re: replanting new roses?I"M BACK!
  75. "systemic" treatment for blackspot
  76. Talisman Roses where to find?
  77. Climbing Rose
  78. 'nuff she says *grin*
  79. Favourite Rose Books?
  80. Re:If Not E. Veyrat Hermanos, What?
  81. Is this E. Veyrat Hermanos?
  82. Roses Unlimited
  83. Rose of Sharon
  84. Wanted: Nasty thorns *grin*
  85. *sigh* My Poor Blue Girls...
  86. Did I KILL all my Roses?
  87. a small batch of rose pictures
  88. Re: How did everybody get started, and Persian Yellow
  89. Help me choose good ones for this area?
  90. Wayside Order
  91. replanting new roses?
  92. From Roses to Bunker Busters
  93. Grubs
  94. rose craters?
  95. How did everybody get started with their rose hobby?
  96. Training Climbers
  97. Re: Trier, the one and only Trier
  98. Experienced WEB DEVELOPER from Ukraine
  99. Site update
  100. ATT: Allegra - Cherokee Rose
  101. Re: UPDATE-What can I add to the soil to produce "stronger" roses?
  102. My Bad
  103. Sunny Delite
  104. The rose "hedge" of Eugene de Beauharnais - NOT!
  105. What pest is this?
  106. Fortune's Double Yellow
  107. Longest time to soak roses?
  108. Gardening for Pleasure
  109. Re: Missster Lincoln
  110. Climbing Peace, League Of Its Own
  111. The Alice Xanthina & R. Arkansana
  112. Killa Bluma Rosa Primula!
  113. need advice on Cleary's 3336 F for Blackspot
  114. My nursery has OGR'S!!
  115. Pruning Help!
  116. Simple Color Management for Rose Lovers with photoshop
  117. Getting Rid of Thrips
  118. Rebar and other wonders: For Cass, the perfect holder
  119. Margaret Merrill, was Re: A-A-A- APHIDS!! And Buds!
  120. What can I add to the soil to produce "stronger" roses?
  121. I grow...
  122. warning about mulch
  123. Pepper cat repellent?
  124. For Cass, the perfect holder
  125. Re: Glyphosate
  126. Cats in rose beds
  127. A-A-A- APHIDS!! And Buds!
  128. Calling Jane in Maryland!
  129. Gosh Dang It.
  130. Miniatures
  131. Lasagna Rose Beds?
  132. Kew Rambler (Cass!) < Climbing Red Rose?
  133. Rose Colour and Temperature < "Just Joey" in cool climates
  134. Re: Finally, the bareroot bloomed
  135. Finally, the bareroot bloomed!
  136. How to plant roses in MD?
  137. _-~^~-_ Timothy Dundon :: Life More Abundantly _-~^~-_
  138. Optimal planting weather?
  139. Help! Rust!!
  140. mildew on roses
  141. "Just Joey" in cool climates
  142. What do you do ...
  143. SNOW!
  144. urban renewal (Was: best roses for Albuquerque, NM)
  145. for Shiva - replacements for Mr. L (?)
  146. My roses this week
  147. Planting Roses
  148. Julie's Mystery Rose DE BLOOM
  149. Julie's Mystery Rose, Take Two!
  150. ID Please: Julie's Mystery Rose
  151. Crown gall on my roses.
  152. Bronze Star anyone?
  153. Looking for WEB Address
  154. English Roses for MD
  155. Colour of roses < best roses for Albuquerque, NM
  156. Rosehips
  157. Estate Gardens in Ojai,CA
  158. Project is done! Pics inside.
  159. Re: Project is done! Pics inside.-----Duh, wrong links. Correct ones here.
  160. Garden Pictures
  161. Are you looking for 'antique roses' ?
  162. Climbing Red Rose?
  163. OT - Tulip beds
  164. Which rose will do?
  165. a rose for a New Hampshire location
  166. first bud
  167. Bugs & Roses
  168. best roses for Albuquerque, NM
  169. Re: Diagrmas (was Metal tags)
  170. Double Delight and Miniatures
  171. Re: Metal tags (was diseases)
  172. Re: ABSOLUTELY OT and Political to Boot!
  173. For Mike, red roses
  174. Climbing Dainty Bess, Own-root Altissimo and other delectations
  175. Re: Source for Roses
  176. "Lemmon's Immortal Idaho" was Waiting
  177. Re: Dame de coeur- almost totally OT
  178. wish list was Re: Burgundy Iceberg
  179. climbers
  180. Hansa Gets to Stay for Now!
  181. Oak Leaves On Bareroots?
  182. Re: What to watch for (diseases)(Tim)
  183. Re: What to watch for (diseases)(Metal Tags)
  184. Fish Emulsion.
  185. St. Patrick Rose?
  186. Some feedback needed for a garden project.
  187. What to watch for (diseases)
  188. companion plant
  189. Good Lavender Miniature Roses < Rose rescue
  190. Happy Spring!
  191. Unruly Red Ribbons
  192. Burgundy Iceberg
  193. Waiting for that first bloom!
  194. Rose rescue
  195. I anyone is expecting something from Pickering
  196. still another batch of roses
  197. Re: Aphid remedy (was: Dying new growth)
  198. growing roses indoors?
  199. OT--Julie
  200. Organic rose garden in containers
  201. Dying new growth
  202. Souvenir de la Malmaison
  203. Climbing Yellow roses for a fence
  204. about my standard?
  205. bare root question
  206. Cedar chips on rosebeds
  207. another bagged rose tale, and question about Christian Dior sub-strains
  208. Hansa for Jim S
  209. Bye Bye Hansa (etc.)
  210. Should I put them in?
  211. RedRoses!!
  212. Another Batch of Roses
  213. Wind blew down trellis -- prune?
  214. anyone have layouts of formal garden plans?
  215. On-line identification
  216. Dying bareroot
  217. No more roses, I mean it this time...
  218. Moving roses when the ground is frozen ??
  219. cross posters rot
  220. Re: how petty can you people get?
  221. I bought 4 cheapies
  222. Roses from cuttings
  223. Re: 4th of July Theo question
  224. BALD HIP ROSES AKA. DWARF ROSES (Rosa gymnocarpa)
  225. another question for Bob B.- Planting boxes roses?
  226. 4th of July
  227. Replacing an artemesia with a rose
  228. Cutting Back This Bareroot Rose
  229. How To Deal With Low Budget Bare Root Roses
  230. High End Digital Cameras Info For The Rose Photo Inclined
  231. Banjamin Britten
  232. Re: S&W --Customer Service
  233. Re: Listerine for fungicide?
  234. Roses to hide a fence
  235. Large pot volume
  236. S&W Greenhouse Roses
  237. chinas/teas in colder zones
  238. Different color rose
  239. More Rose Pictures and Descriptions
  240. Want a perfect rose for pots
  241. teas in cold zones
  242. Echo Posts in rec.gardens.roses
  243. BIOHELP