PDA

View Full Version : Orchids

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

  1. empty cattleya sheaths
  2. Paph bud blast?
  3. speaking of greenhouses
  4. someone identify these for me please
  5. Re: New to Orchids - Question - 4 K, Rob & Susan et al.
  6. The price of heating a greenhouse....
  7. New to Orchids - Question
  8. Care for delayed shipment of bare root plants
  9. Most Incompetent Orchid Thief..
  10. Equitants & Tolumnias
  11. Cym division ?
  12. Need some suggestions/help/instructions for repotting a couple of orchids. TIA!
  13. Phals: stem propagation
  14. looking for a phal color variety
  15. Pine Bark
  16. orchid withdrawal symptoms
  17. ants in my
  18. Advice on shipping orchids
  19. Thailand/Bangkok Orchid nursery
  20. Journal of the International Phalaenopsis Alliance Fall 2004
  21. identify new orchids
  22. longevity of popular misconception of orchids
  23. blooming moss and splitting leaves
  24. Springtide
  25. deciphering
  26. Catt addiction
  27. Back from MN and the AOS show
  28. Is Grammatophyllum scriptum deciduous?
  29. Odontoglossum 'Janine' ?
  30. Discover the lost secrets of growing the magical orchids
  31. Professional advice on how to grow and maintain beautiful, healthy orchids - guaranteed
  32. Phals&Catts
  33. Whats in this plant?
  34. Phyton 27 application Frequency?
  35. Phyton 27 application Frequency?
  36. Phyton 27 application Frequency?
  37. Not recieving pics ABPO any ideas
  38. Test post with attachment - Cls 10 1st CTNA Dal's Capri.jpg (0/1)
  39. Test Post - Cls 10 1st CTNA Dal's Capri.jpg (0/1)
  40. whatever happened with...
  41. Colmenara Wildcat "Lorene"
  42. Lc. Chairak Fire parentage? or any info!
  43. There's no accounting for taste
  44. tiny moving black dots in conservatory
  45. Root Shrivel Phals.....
  46. Where to find Den. lasianthera.
  47. Epidendrum porpax
  48. AOS in Minnesota
  49. Accordon Leaves
  50. Redland Festival
  51. Jewel Orchids in Australia
  52. Posting photos on a.p.b.o.
  53. Word Challenge
  54. Travel to England-Orchid Places to Visit?
  55. Bud blast
  56. Paraphalaenopsis labukensis
  57. non-absorbent cotton source
  58. a newbie with a question....
  59. RGO statistics on goggle groups
  60. Who sells the redwood wool Roy is talking about?
  61. Naturalizing Orchids...
  62. Culture of Pescatorea dayana
  63. Centrifugal humidifier for Seattle area
  64. For Sale: Orchid Supplies / Grow Light / Orchid Flasking Supplies (Medfield MA)
  65. My coup de foudre !
  66. Help With Oncids
  67. Cattleya growth
  68. Attn: Dan
  69. Beginner's Guide to Orchids
  70. Dumb beginner question/cattleya cross blooming: follow-up
  71. Slipper Orchid Forum
  72. Slipper Orchid Forum
  73. Lighting Conundrum
  74. seed/bulb trading websites ?
  75. plant nutrition
  76. Battle Cry
  77. Genesee Region OS Contact
  78. Tiny white bugs when I water
  79. Tips growing den brymerianum.
  80. from today's NYT
  81. Pleurothallid link
  82. Any experience growing Psychopsis Papilio Mendenhall
  83. Had a blonde day!
  84. Some Flowers at the HOS Show
  85. Pleurothallis id
  86. Orchid habits
  87. Al's Phal 'Pecos Bill'
  88. Help! Contacts, Please
  89. New Poster with an orchid question
  90. One light fits all.
  91. Cattleya schoderae var citrina... they bloom for Easter
  92. Sarconopsis Articles
  93. Platanthera ciliaris
  94. Neofinetia falcata
  95. Re: Are these roots bad?
  96. Cites question
  97. Den. aggregatum majus
  98. Clonal Name
  99. How do you find parentage of Trichoglottis triflora
  100. How do you find parentage of Trichoglottis triflora
  101. Oncidium/Brassia/Phal.
  102. Help, My Onc. Sweet Sugar is thin and looks like a dry rasin??????
  103. Den crumenatum ID
  104. Dendrobium nobile question
  105. Question about Phal aerial roots.....
  106. hybrid names
  107. What is it with Orchids magazine?
  108. The Greatest News Ever!
  109. Slow-release fertilizers
  110. Help with ID
  111. Named Catt Cross?
  112. phal money
  113. Newsgroup Archives?
  114. Re: rainwater w/ fish and aquatic plants contribution to water orchids?
  115. HELP! my orchid.....
  116. 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N What is meant by these designations when seen on a plant's tag?
  117. 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N What is meant by these designations when seen on a plant's tag?
  118. New phrag. owner
  119. Re: Mealy Bug Treatment Question?
  120. Re: Question for the gurus!
  121. Re: Cymbidium roots
  122. resurrected from the dead!
  123. Den Questions
  124. Culture for den speciosum & den aureum
  125. Re: Lc. Alarcon
  126. Pale leaves on my Phals
  127. Re: paying for fertilizer
  128. Re: rainwater w/ fish and aquatic plants contribution to waterorch...
  129. Re: AOS awards
  130. AOS awards
  131. Re: FAST Aging Orchid Fert???
  132. Re: L. Ancinabrina
  133. Re: Phal. black butterfly
  134. Lighting Problems
  135. fruit flies?
  136. Clay pots
  137. Thanks and Curses... to Danny
  138. New Orchid Informational Web Log
  139. H2O2
  140. Orchid Name & WildCatt Help Plz.
  141. Slipper orchid Forum
  142. Sarconopsis
  143. Bulb -> shoots -> plants -> bulbs
  144. Need advice on Dendrobium!
  145. Orchid forum for everyone!
  146. Phals in Aliflor
  147. Mealy bugs and #2 pencil
  148. What am I doing wrong?
  149. Slipper Orchid Forum
  150. The Slipper Orchid Forum
  151. The Slipper Orchid Forum
  152. ATTN: Steve
  153. Long stem phal
  154. sick orchid
  155. orchids and artificial lighting?
  156. Phal. spike
  157. Cattleya Gold Digger,variation in colour from division.
  158. Phal. pic
  159. Coryanthes alborosea var alba
  160. bleach in water for orchids?
  161. Formosae (Nigrohirsute) type Dendrobiums
  162. wrinkly?
  163. Orchid Event
  164. broken spike
  165. Dendrobium 'lin dai yu' x 'lee lilian'
  166. WOC Dijon
  167. fluorescent lights
  168. Dendrobium Orchid
  169. rooting hormone query
  170. rooting hormone query
  171. sulfur fungicide on orchids
  172. Lady birds and scale
  173. Dendrobium is loosing leaves
  174. Flora Malesiana Orchid Series on CD-ROM - new ordering site
  175. last but not least: some good news (about Burr Nelly Isler)
  176. seedling of phal schilleriana in danger of calling it quits
  177. paph malipoense beginning to wilt - normal?
  178. Orchid Picture Reference Database
  179. Florida Orchid Show & Sale
  180. greenhouse plans
  181. Phal leaves and salt buid up!
  182. Paph named cross???
  183. Paph named cross???
  184. Beginning Breeding
  185. AOS
  186. used greenhouse
  187. Harpin--Plant Protein
  188. white spots on Phal leaves
  189. Are things quiet, or is it my news server?
  190. Dumb beginner question: cattleya cross blooming
  191. Dumb beginner question: cattleya cross blooming
  192. Mealy bugs (revisited)
  193. Mealy bugs (revisited)
  194. The Slipper Orchid Forum
  195. The Slipper Orchid Forum
  196. The Slipper Orchid Forum
  197. Dried tips on plants
  198. Dried tips on plants
  199. Trivia tidbit
  200. Phalaenopsis
  201. Visiting Athens Georgia
  202. Wilting leaves, new at orchids
  203. Photos from the Pacific Orchid Expo 2005 are online
  204. Understanding Orchids
  205. Orchid genus name listings on the London Orchid Society website
  206. Orchid genus name listings on the London Orchid Society website
  207. Fun with orchid names -a quiz
  208. The Perils of eBay Orchid Buying
  209. Doritaenopsis seedling?
  210. trying different fertilizer mix?Input please!
  211. Greater Lansing Orchid Show this weekend
  212. test -ignore
  213. Orchid Stuff in/around Phoenix?
  214. Just a question... aerial root
  215. Just got back to Newsgroups
  216. broke Phal spike, again :-(
  217. Seeds
  218. New orchid society
  219. test
  220. Attn Zygo growers
  221. The other Orchid Kitty Photo
  222. OrchidKitty's Plants
  223. Ya know I think I might invest in Blue Tarps
  224. Hawkes' book
  225. California - How are you all?
  226. Showing orchids in S/H in winter--results
  227. Rainfall chart on the web
  228. Orchid Books and Resources
  229. Who wanted what scanned?
  230. New Paphs
  231. Little set of easy(?) questions
  232. three spikes x 2!
  233. Sarconopsis
  234. Phal and Dendrobium Questions
  235. Phal. Spike problems
  236. Phalaenopsis cross pod maturation...
  237. info please
  238. Fascination of Orchids Show Pics
  239. Fascination of Orchids Show Pics
  240. Vanilla plant
  241. Vanilla plant
  242. high efficiency Solar Cell GH
  243. high efficiency Solar Cell GH
  244. high efficiency Solar Cell GH
  245. Are halogen lights OK?
  246. Are halogen lights OK?
  247. Can big pots cause phal blooming problems?
  248. Can big pots cause phal blooming problems?
  249. Vanda on basket
  250. Renanthera mautiana ?
Google