Old 31-03-2003, 02:32 PM
14

Default Time Travel Item on our show

helo Mister Muckury if Hugh was the Time Tarveller hugh wouldst knowed that
no it is NOT a joak of corrs ....

Mercury481 wrote in message
Someone fill me in, this is a joke right?!?

.... if Hugh had been lisseniing to Are show this hafternoon hugh Would hafe
heard Deano and Flupsie discussing maney maney thinks about time travel like
dimensernelled Travelling betwean the Dimhenshones. i Tell you it gaved ME
a LOT to think about and thinking is Somthink i work hard on well NOT that
kind of a hard-on.

but ! donet worry if Hugh are amongtst thoase who did NOT hear the show -
hugh can lissern EVERY Sunday betwean 1pm and 5pm GMT and i Ham SURE they
will be talkering about Time Travel next week becasue they have prommised to
let me do it.

loaf Form 14
the14thdisciple & Freands - Area44 Internet Broadcasting
It Isn't just radio!

*************

Helo everbody it is Me agane yoar old freand 14 again and i Ham doing some
reserch four Hour radio show about travelling in time and i Would like
anybody who has done it to get in touch with me at Area44.

i Whant to know when it is like in the future, who is NOT thear anymoar
(like if Jim morrison is dead or somthink) and if you Hafe got a t shirt or
somthing with the date on it witch PROOFS you hafe been thear. it Is NOT no
good if you just wright a date on a peace of Paper and show it two me i Am
NOT studip o sory i mean stupid.

are Thear trees in the future? some Trees hafe been around for millions of
years and then We as a mankined come along and pretty soon they hafe all but
gone. what Is it like without no trees? whear Would i wee?

if Hugh are like me (and some of you alreaddy are) then thear will never
hafe been any question in yoar mind either!

police Wright to us and let us know yoar experiences at Area44 internet
Broadcasting: and we will put them into Hour show next Sunday
if you Hafe alreaddy heard it police let me know if it was any good.

loaf Form 14
the14thdisciple & Freands - it just isn't radio!
RealAudio
www.cytag.nl/listen.ram Sundays 1pm - 5pm GMT