Old 05-04-2003, 12:09 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Crushed Basalt? (corrrection)

I don't know about this but rock phosphate is supposed to be good.
(Eco-min is the trade name) On the road from Puerto Vallarta to
Guadlajara, Basalt and Obsidian lie on the side of the road in the
volcanic zone.

Billy Baty wrote:
=

Hello,
=

I just heard an ad for crushed basalt on the radio but forgot the
product's name before I could write it down. The name is something
similar to "Nature's Own fertilizer" or something like that. It is
supposed to be better as well as less expensive as "other" products,
volcanite I suppose. Does anyone here know the name for sure? I have
been Internet searching but can't seem to locate the name to find out i=

it's available locally.
=

Thanks,
=

Billy Baty

-- =

J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/reference.html
Old 05-04-2003, 12:09 PM
animaux

Rock phosphate is a mineral which can easily be over used. Phosphorous does not
move in soil easily, and can build up year after year making the soil somewhat
toxic. Truly the best way to know exactly what your soil needs is a soil text.
Texas Plant and Soil Lab is a premier lab. I think it's

http://www.txplant-soillab.com/index.htm

Billy Baty wrote:

Hello,

I just heard an ad for crushed basalt on the radio but forgot the
product's name before I could write it down. The name is something
similar to "Nature's Own fertilizer" or something like that. It is
supposed to be better as well as less expensive as "other" products,
volcanite I suppose. Does anyone here know the name for sure? I have
been Internet searching but can't seem to locate the name to find out if
it's available locally.

Thanks,

Billy Baty

Old 05-04-2003, 12:09 PM
animaux

You're welcome. It may seem a bit pricey, but it's really worth it if you are
having any health problems with the plants.

Victoria

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:40:18 -0600, J Kolenovsky wrote:

Great link! Thanks.

animaux wrote:

Rock phosphate is a mineral which can easily be over used. Phosphorous does not
move in soil easily, and can build up year after year making the soil somewhat
toxic. Truly the best way to know exactly what your soil needs is a soil text.
Texas Plant and Soil Lab is a premier lab. I think it's

http://www.txplant-soillab.com/index.htm

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:51:10 -0600, J Kolenovsky wrote:

FREE washed sand and crushed granite slugfest Texas 0 06-03-2004 11:18 PM
Crushed Coral to raise KH Growly Dog Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 07:08 AM
decomposed vs crushed granite Tom Jones Texas 1 05-04-2003 12:11 PM
Crushed Basalt? Billy Baty Texas 3 05-04-2003 12:09 PM
decomposed vs crushed granite Tom Jones Texas 1 21-02-2003 08:58 PM