Old 06-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Free water lilly cuttings

First come, first serve. Cuttings of 3 kinds of hardy water lillies:
white, salmon, and deep pink-reddish. Two inch cuttings will grow and
bloom all summer long.
Pickerel rush (weed) and dwarf cattail also available.

4913 Finley Dr, 1 1/2 blocks south of Hancock between Bull Creek Rd and
Shoal Creek Rd. Real close to Park Place Gardens if you know where that
is.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old 07-04-2003, 03:56 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Actually, drop me a line first so we can arrange a time. I forgot I have
to work tomorrow...

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 09:11 AM
hot water recirculator, instant hot water but not a water heating unit, saves water, gas, time, mchiper Lawns 0 01-09-2003 11:22 PM
hot water recirculator, instant hot water but not a water heating unit, saves water, gas, time, mone [email protected] Lawns 0 24-08-2003 11:43 AM
Water lilly plant jammer Ponds 7 10-04-2003 06:56 AM
Free water lilly cuttings in Austin, Texas Victor M. Martinez Ponds 0 07-04-2003 04:32 PM