Old 10-08-2007, 04:11 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default Schumacher's sale.

Thought some of you might be interested in this. They have a good selection
of native and adapted plants and you can't beat the price.

Cliff

Schumacher's "First Anniversary Sale!"
50% Off All Plants
Entire Month Of August
Our "First Anniversary Sale" is off to a great start. Lot's of smiles on
both new and familiar faces is what this world is really all about. It's
contagious. A few days of sun back to back and flowers are back to smiling
too. We have lot's of great plants and a great selection that should hold up
for at least another week before we start selling out of some more sought
after items. Shop early and often for best selection.

We're getting a selection of 5 gallon and 15 gallon Crepe Myrtles in today.
They will move fast at $24 now $12 dollars and $95 now $47.50.

Now is the time to tell, bring, meet or make a friend a Schumacher's. Our
website is the best place for reading past newsletters, getting directions
to the nursery, subscribing or unsubscribing to this newsletter, seeing
hours of operation, etc.

Sample Pricing
4" Pots
Full Price $1.50 now 75¢

1 Gallon pots
Full Price $5.00 now $2.50
Full Price $7.00 now $3.50
Full Price $12.00 now $6.00

2 Gallon pots
Full Price $9.00 now $4.50

3 & 5 Gallon Pots
Full Price $18.50 now $9.25
Full Price $24.00 now $12.00

15 Gallon Pots
Full Price $95.00 now $47.50

Special Conditions Of Sale
Limited to plants in stock.
No other discounts apply.
We reserve the right to sell or not sell any given plant at any time to
protect the interests of our plants, our customers and our nursery. (e.g.
Last of a kind, Propagation Stock, Maintain Selection For Other Customers,
Not Ours To Sell, Priceless Favorite, etc.)
text by Chip Schumacher

Download PDF file direct from our website:
hillcountrygardens.com/newsletter

Visit our Website Schumacher's Hill County Gardens

© Copyright 2002-2007
Schumacher's Hill Country Gardens

Shumacher's Hill Country Gardens

Schumacher's Hill Country Gardens Red Texas 0 03-03-2005 03:31 PM
Canna 4 Sale Starlord Gardening 2 06-02-2003 03:49 PM
Discount Items For Sale Dave Skiv Gardening 0 03-02-2003 07:14 PM
PLANT SALE - CLEVELAND OHIO-MARCH 23 Christine H. Block, Ph.D. Gardening 0 03-02-2003 02:03 PM