Old 01-04-2008, 11:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening
SG1 SG1 is offline

Default Grow your Dream Garden!

"Dennis" wrote in message
Tomatoes cost over $1.00 per pound at the store! Imagine growing hundreds
of
luscious, grapefruit sized tomatoes, up to 3 pounds each, from a single
plant! Grow bell peppers up to 10" long, foot long chili peppers, ears of
milky white sweet corn, over two feet long, from stalks of up to 16' tall,
sweet, juicy blueberries that cover a quarter, and strawberries as big as
peaches! These and much, much more can be yours by going to this site:

http://hits.affiliatetraction.com/cg...7-o3904-c56453

This year you can finally have the garden you've always dreamed of!

What are these lbs & "s did we not give them away in the 70s. Are the joy of
a Yank spuiking crap.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening

http://hits.affiliatetraction.com/cg...327-o3904-c564
53

This year you can finally have the garden you've always dreamed of!

What are these lbs & "s did we not give them away in the 70s. Are the joy of
a Yank spuiking crap.

And the juicy blueberries that cover a quarter. Quarter of what?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/
Old 02-04-2008, 03:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening

on 4/2/2008 6:51 AM Chookie said the following:
In article ,
"SG1" wrote:

"Dennis" wrote in message

Tomatoes cost over $1.00 per pound at the store! Imagine growing hundreds
of
luscious, grapefruit sized tomatoes, up to 3 pounds each, from a single
plant! Grow bell peppers up to 10" long, foot long chili peppers, ears of
milky white sweet corn, over two feet long, from stalks of up to 16' tall,
sweet, juicy blueberries that cover a quarter, and strawberries as big as
peaches! These and much, much more can be yours by going to this site:

http://hits.affiliatetraction.com/cg...327-o3904-c564
53

This year you can finally have the garden you've always dreamed of!

What are these lbs & "s did we not give them away in the 70s. Are the joy of
a Yank spuiking crap.

And the juicy blueberries that cover a quarter. Quarter of what?

A Quarter is a US coin worth about $0.25 cents (a quarter of a dollar).
It's only about 1" (25mm) in diameter.
The word 'quarter' should have been capitalized since it is a proper noun.
I suppose that is the size of one of their blueberries.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old 03-04-2008, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening

"willshak" wrote in message
m...

This year you can finally have the garden you've always dreamed of!

What are these lbs & "s did we not give them away in the 70s. Are the
joy of a Yank spuiking crap.

And the juicy blueberries that cover a quarter. Quarter of what?

A Quarter is a US coin worth about $0.25 cents (a quarter of a dollar).
It's only about 1" (25mm) in diameter.
The word 'quarter' should have been capitalized since it is a proper noun.
I suppose that is the size of one of their blueberries.

while you're at it, look up rhetoric & irony. sigh.
kylie

Old 03-04-2008, 03:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening

Bill Hawk wrote:
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:20:34 -0400, willshak wrote:

A Quarter is a US coin worth about $0.25 cents (a quarter of a dollar).

Which means it is worth about $0.08 today . . .

Near about.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening
SG1 SG1 is offline

"Bill Hawk" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:55:49 -0500, oldhickory wrote:

what's that in Lira? ;-)

Hey, I'm an American - what country is Lira the capitol of?

The tomato place ROMA

ObGarden: after missing tomatoes last year, we've got a good set going.
The asparagus seems to have liked the dry spell, too - it's all coming
back this year.

Old 06-04-2008, 08:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening

on 4/2/2008 6:13 PM 0tterbot said the following:
"willshak" wrote in message
m...

This year you can finally have the garden you've always dreamed of!

What are these lbs & "s did we not give them away in the 70s. Are the
joy of a Yank spuiking crap.

And the juicy blueberries that cover a quarter. Quarter of what?

A Quarter is a US coin worth about $0.25 cents (a quarter of a dollar).
It's only about 1" (25mm) in diameter.
The word 'quarter' should have been capitalized since it is a proper noun.
I suppose that is the size of one of their blueberries.

while you're at it, look up rhetoric & irony. sigh.
kylie

...and you should look up humor. haruumph!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old 07-04-2008, 12:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.savage-garden,aus.gardens,austin.gardening

"willshak" wrote in message
on 4/2/2008 6:13 PM 0tterbot said the following:
"willshak" wrote in message
m...

This year you can finally have the garden you've always dreamed of!

What are these lbs & "s did we not give them away in the 70s. Are the
joy of a Yank spuiking crap.

And the juicy blueberries that cover a quarter. Quarter of what?

A Quarter is a US coin worth about $0.25 cents (a quarter of a dollar).
It's only about 1" (25mm) in diameter.
The word 'quarter' should have been capitalized since it is a proper
noun.
I suppose that is the size of one of their blueberries.

while you're at it, look up rhetoric & irony. sigh.
kylie

..and you should look up humor. haruumph!

YOU should look up HUMOUR.
hurrumph!
kylie

Grow your Dream Garden! Dennis Lawns 8 07-04-2008 12:30 AM
Grow your Dream Garden! Dennis Australia 9 07-04-2008 12:30 AM
Grow your Dream Garden! Dennis North Carolina 0 01-04-2008 11:40 PM
Grow your Dream Garden! Dennis Gardening 1 01-04-2008 11:28 PM
Grow your Dream Garden! Dream Garden Edible Gardening 0 01-04-2008 09:50 PM