Old 06-05-2008, 03:23 AM posted to austin.gardening

Default Too many purple coneflowers

After last year's mega rain the coneflower seeds popped up all over the
place. I have a path I'm clearing so I can get out my back gate without
listening to the screams of stepped on plants.

The sizes range from 2" to 12" with and without attached clumps of dirt.
There are still a bunch in the dirt that would best be dug immediately
prior to replanting. I would guess there are 40 plants/clumps.

I'm pretty sure these all came from a single plant I got about 10 years ago.

Anyone need some? I live in Cedar Park.

jOhN

remove SPAMNYET to reply
Old 08-05-2008, 04:47 AM posted to austin.gardening

Default Too many purple coneflowers - free to those that want them

jOhN wrote:
After last year's mega rain the coneflower seeds popped up all over the
place. I have a path I'm clearing so I can get out my back gate without
listening to the screams of stepped on plants.

The sizes range from 2" to 12" with and without attached clumps of dirt.
There are still a bunch in the dirt that would best be dug immediately
prior to replanting. I would guess there are 40 plants/clumps.

I'm pretty sure these all came from a single plant I got about 10 years
ago.

Anyone need some? I live in Cedar Park.

jOhN

remove SPAMNYET to reply

compost by this weekend
Old 09-05-2008, 01:16 AM posted to austin.gardening

jOhN wrote:
jOhN wrote:
After last year's mega rain the coneflower seeds popped up all over
the place. I have a path I'm clearing so I can get out my back gate
without listening to the screams of stepped on plants.

The sizes range from 2" to 12" with and without attached clumps of
dirt. There are still a bunch in the dirt that would best be dug
immediately prior to replanting. I would guess there are 40
plants/clumps.

I'm pretty sure these all came from a single plant I got about 10
years ago.

Anyone need some? I live in Cedar Park.

jOhN

remove SPAMNYET to reply

compost by this weekend

last chance - I'll be gone tomorrow
Old 09-05-2008, 08:30 AM posted to austin.gardening

jOhN wrote:
jOhN wrote:
jOhN wrote:
After last year's mega rain the coneflower seeds popped up all over
the place. I have a path I'm clearing so I can get out my back gate
without listening to the screams of stepped on plants.

The sizes range from 2" to 12" with and without attached clumps of
dirt. There are still a bunch in the dirt that would best be dug
immediately prior to replanting. I would guess there are 40
plants/clumps.

I'm pretty sure these all came from a single plant I got about 10
years ago.

Anyone need some? I live in Cedar Park.

jOhN

remove SPAMNYET to reply