hot weather

Old 08-05-2011, 02:21 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default hot weather

My herbs are loving this hot weather. I have stevia, tarragon, basil thyme
parsley, fennel, oregano, garlic, onion. Has anyone tried the grow bags???

--
m.anne

Old 10-06-2011, 09:34 AM

Location: California
Post

Yeah.They are easy to use and gives a perfect growing environment for number of vegetables, fruit and flowers in a small space. The grow bag includes sufficient nutrient for one year's growing and needs only planting and watering for your gardening.
__________________
Fruit Trees
Old 06-07-2011, 04:03 AM

Location: USA

Anyone guide me, which weather is best for growing carrots, I want to grow some vegetables at home, make a small plant, any suggestion? If you will share here, I'll appreciate your answer..
Old 09-07-2011, 06:40 PM

Location: USA

Originally Posted by Yelverton View Post
Anyone guide me, which weather is best for growing carrots, I want to grow some vegetables at home, make a small plant, any suggestion? If you will share here, I'll appreciate your answer..
website design pune
Old 29-08-2011, 06:23 AM

Location: USA

Originally Posted by Yelverton View Post
Can you share with us that what sort of herbs and other plants are yo growing in you garden these days? Which plants are grown in summer in your area? Thank you in advance!!