GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help Identify My Shrub (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/202180-help-identify-my-shrub.html)

H-Cheesehead 11-02-2012 12:09 AM

Help Identify My Shrub

1 Attachment(s)
As you fellow Texans know, this drought wiped out a lot of our vegetation. I have some shrubs in the front of our house that I would like to replant, but have no idea what they are.

Here are some pics. Can you help me identify my shrub?

-from Houston

Paul in Houston TX 11-02-2012 03:59 AM

Help Identify My Shrub

H-Cheesehead wrote:
As you fellow Texans know, this drought wiped out a lot of our
vegetation. I have some shrubs in the front of our house that I would
like to replant, but have no idea what they are.

Here are some pics. Can you help me identify my shrub?

-from Houston

|Filename: Texas Shrub - RWT.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14711|

Possibly Japanese Holly or another holly species.
http://www.aragriculture.org/horticu...ntific_h_i.htm