Identify these plants!!

Old 14-03-2012, 08:39 PM

Smile Identify these plants!!

Hi all, I am in love with this so so pretty balcony garden:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

anyone can help me to identify the plants in the picture? especially the three plants in the wooden barrels on the front left and the one in front of them on the opposite side on the right...please help me!! thank u in advance