Old 21-02-2003, 11:53 PM
Kevin Dykes

Default Need gardening help please!

I work for a company called Landscaping Needs and we have a free email
newsletter that provides the very information you are looking for. Pat
Dean, the owner and a Master Gardener, writes our monthly articles,
provides details of what & when to do things in your garden, etc. Very
helpful information!

You can subscribe at our website - http://www.landscapingneeds.com.

Thanks

Kevin Dykes

"WSZsr" wrote in message .. .
I am looking for a website that tells me how to care of the various shrubs
and perrenials in my yard. Especially, what should be pruned or cut back
and when.

I have Red Yucca that has become huge, a bi-colored iris, various types of
holly, spanish lavender, plus may others and have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions for a good website?

Thanks